Thread: Attends Overnight Breathable Briefs

Default Attends Overnight Breathable Briefs

Hey! I just ordered a sample of these and was curious about them. If anyone has tried them, what do you think?

I actually really liked them. I also got them from a sample pack, and while I don't typically like cloth backed, these were actually pretty good. They seemed to hold a pretty good amount. I'm not quite sure, but if I remember correctly, they took quite a long time to actually arrive though (assuming you ordered the same pack as me haha.) But overall, they were nice for a lower quality diaper, but better than depends/store brands.

Are they bulky, discreet and don't make noise?

I've worn the Attends Breathable's but not the overnight version. The one's I've worn are good for daytime wear. They're cooler than the waistband style and are quiet. If you are a heavy overnight
    wetter I don't think they would be that good. I would also probably wear plastic pants because of leakage.

Attends Extended Wear are OK, but can get uncomfortable after a few hours of wearing. Their cost can also be a bit high for the quality offered. I am not partial to their orange color. I prefer white instead.

I find them on par, if not slightly better, than the store brands.

They are unconfortable when wet and the padding is prone to shreading.

If you are going the cloth backed route, I still think that Molicare Special Soft are the best of the best. The pattern and the fit are Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by ks1990 View Post
    Are they bulky, discreet and don't make noise?
    If I remember correctly, they were not overly bulky but it's been quite some time. Same for the noise; I don;t believe that they made much noise, and I doubt it would be heard, but it's been a while. They're definitely worth trying.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenDeuce View Post
    If I remember correctly, they were not overly bulky but it's been quite some time. Same for the noise; I don;t believe that they made much noise, and I doubt it would be heard, but it's been a while. They're definitely worth trying.
    Thank you! I ordered a sample of them so we shall see.