Thread: Oh herro everyone!

Default Oh herro everyone!

First time posting after a few months of viewing and reading some great threads! How shall I begin?

Well, I would consider myself to be a DL, as I've always found interest in diapers since I was a kid, (whether it be for sexual fascination or stress alleviation). After warming up to the Internet and finding solace in the fact that not only are there a ton of other people out there that share the same fixation as myself, but more importantly, being an ab/dl is nothing to be ashamed of!

Although I have spent the majority of my life hiding and ignoring these urges, I've recently gained confidence in myself and decided to open up to my girlfriend about my interest in diapers. This was a huge step for me. I had never told anyone in my past about my DL side before, so being transparent with my significant other was very heart wrenching! Luckily, being open with her has worked wonders for us and throughout the whole experience she had been extremely supportive and understanding about the whole thing and continues to love me for who I am today, I couldn't be happier.

After a few weeks of being out in the open, I had asked her if she had any interest in experimenting with diapers together. Although she does not share the same kink, she agreed and I frantically ordered a sample package of some amazing diapers from AB Universe. Needless to say, we have gone through almost all of them in the past few weeks during "sexy time" and I could not ask for anything greater from her at the moment! Both of us are very happy together now

Well I guess that was more of a tangent story than a personal introduction, but I hope it helps spread confidence to all of those skeptical in opening up to their SO's!

Hello Spicedaddy and welcome to the group.

This was a nice introduction, but could you please tell us a little bit more about your interest and hobbies?

Again welcome.

Some of my interests include playing music, (I play bass in a band), hiking and enjoying nature, playing video games, reading, (really into George Martin's A Game of Thrones series), and Egyptian history in general.