Thread: For those that have to buy store brand diapers and can't puchase good ones - Comment and question

Default For those that have to buy store brand diapers and can't puchase good ones - Comment and question

As most of you know I have been trying different mixes of store brand diapers and ways to make them last all day without changing. I do enjoy wearing a wet bulky diaper all day at work.

One new method I am experimenting with is using Belted Shields - CVS store brand and CVS diapers. I have found if one puts four of the shields on the belt and then puts on two of the CVS diapers that I can go all day and not have to change at all. You do have to cut slits in the layers (all but the last one) and wear plastic pants but it works so far.

Anyone have any experience using guards as stuffers?

Anyone have any other suggestions or ways they have managed to last all day without changing?

Anyone have any store brand combinations that they would like for me to try wearing to work - I will and report back on what happens ?

I have used the belted shields with a diaper and plastic pants myself. They have worked for me too. But I have small bladder. only the size of a 6 or 7 year old's.

I myself am stuck most of the time with Pharmacy "House Brand" adult diapers.

I have used "Male Guards" with the tape in back of them to put into the diapers for "added absorbency".