Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steam Summer Sale

Default Steam Summer Sale

Any steam game on top of your shopping list?

I just picked up Saints Row the third, The full package for $7.49 @ 75% off

I'm hoping Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World will be cheaper than 33% off. I'm not sure what else to get since I already own a lot of steam games

I was about to get SR3, but picked up KOTOR and TFU: Ultimate Sith Edition for 20 bucks total instead. I've waited a long time to play TFU: USE.

I dobut Brave new world will be more then 33% off as it was JUST released and "fixes" the mid late game. Winter sale should see if for 50% off I bet.

Anyways im just wanting the DLC people in Borderlands to and maybe FTL.

Speaking of Civilization Brave New World is awesome! Adds a lot to the game. International trade routes are amazing. If anyone wants to play I would be down! Steam Summer Sale is always one of the highlights of summer for me. I just picked up Football Manager 2013 for $10 and Counter Strike: Global Offensive for $5.

Oh my, I just spent over 4 hours playing saints row and I have to say it's such a fun game My satisfaction level has gone through the roof

I played Saints Row 2 for about 10 minutes and thought it was absurd - I also have The Third somewhere around here, perhaps I should give that a go.

Darn I thought Brave New World actually was 33% off - unless it was and I missed it. I might pick it up full price anyway, considering the crazy hours I dump into that game.

I did pick up The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, Borderlands 2 and Medieval 2 Total War yesterday, crazy amounts of combined gameplay for the price of a single big budget game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    I played Saints Row 2 for about 10 minutes and thought it was absurd - I also have The Third somewhere around here, perhaps I should give that a go.

Darn I thought Brave New World actually was 33% off - unless it was and I missed it. I might pick it up full price anyway, considering the crazy hours I dump into that game.

I did pick up The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, Borderlands 2 and Medieval 2 Total War yesterday, crazy amounts of combined gameplay for the price of a single big budget game.
    Haha ya saints row is suppose to be absurd The third is when your at the top of the chain with money and power and you can do what ever you like It's fun when your not caring and just want to have fun and do what ever you feel like doing. However Saints Row IV is going to be ridiculous haha.

As for Brave New World, ya you missed it for 33% off. I'm sure it will come around again throughout the rest of the steam sale.

All I can say is that the sale is costing me a fortune. Sadly i have to wait to download what I've purchased (stupid data caps!).

Day 2, and I've already bagged Brave New World for Civ V, Bioshock: Infinite, Far Cry 3, and Hitman Absolution!

My wallet is not nearly as excited as I am for the rest of the sale :P

And I don't think Brave New World will go any lower than 33%, as it's brand spankin' new, and usually the Daily/ Flash sales are the cheapest you'll find.

So far I've grabbed Might and Magic Heroes VI (I decided my support for turn based strategy was greater than my disdain for Ubisoft,) The Witcher set, and Fallout 3. I'm not really looking for anything, so I probably won't pick up anything else other than indie titles.