• Somewhat Unacceptable

0 0%
  • Totally Unacceptable

0 0%
  • I'm skewing the margin of error *click*

1 6.25%

Thread: Official Gallop (tm) poll

Question Official Gallop (tm) poll

As the official polling organization of the furdom, the Gallop Polling* organization has received a request to see how furries everywhere feel about babyfurs. This will only take a few minutes of your time. Please listen to the question and all the options carefully and completely before making your choice. We rely on you to make your honest opinion known to achieve an acceptable margin of sampling error. Thank you.

--sf

*Not affiliated or endorsed by the real Gallup Poll. Any similarity to their methods and ours is purely satirical. No equines were injured in the creation of this poll.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, to keep the polling independent and to prevent skewing, any member, immediate family, or members of the same household of the Gallop Polling organization, it's Board of Racetracks & Gates, jockeys, trainers, scorekeeper, those who consider themselves to be equine (horses or ponies), those who want to be equine, fans or members of an equestrian organization (such as MLP), bronies, etc. are prohibited from participating in this poll.

--sf

Whelp, I am prohibited from this poll ya know being a horse and all. You may or may not be hearing from the NAAEE (Ntl' Assosiation for the Advancement of Equines Everywhere.)

This poll would probably be less skewed if asked in a place where everyone didn't actively have a diaper fetish, and a large majority of the user base weren't AB's.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    This poll would probably be less skewed if asked in a place where everyone didn't actively have a diaper fetish, and a large majority of the user base weren't AB's.
    I feel it can still be somewhat accurately answered. Who better to ask about the behavior of other babyfurs than the AB/DL community. Overall I say it is somewhat acceptable. I see a lot of stories online of babyfurs that have done things they should not have at cons, that give us a bad image. But a vast majority keep to ourselves and don't cause any drama.

RainbowShy

Being that I see myself as a diaper fur, I feel it's acceptable. I mean, it's not like babyfurs/diaper furs hurt anyone. It's just as innocent to me as it is for someone being ABDL. I don't see any reason for them to not be accepted as part of the furry fandom.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    I feel it can still be somewhat accurately answered. Who better to ask about the behavior of other babyfurs than the AB/DL community. Overall I say it is somewhat acceptable. I see a lot of stories online of babyfurs that have done things they should not have at cons, that give us a bad image. But a vast majority keep to ourselves and don't cause any drama.
    Well, you get that even if they aren't babyfurs/diaperfurs. After all, even those of the ABDL community tend to do things in ways that make us look bad. You're going to get that with any fandom. On an off topic note, I've seen yaoi couples being perceived with things I won't even mention. There are a lot of really sick people out there who don't understand the nature of what we do and how we do it. But... there's not much we can do to stop it.