Thread: Found this and someone to make one for me.

Default Found this and someone to make one for me.

To start I came out to someone and she's been accepting about the AB lifestyle. In her opinion she finds it common in my age range. She's seen 15 stone baby and a few sources on the net.
    That being said we were talking about her making me a bunting and I found a pattern online we were going to use. Well today I went to a thrift store and found this for 50c. I'm going to get "F" made for my birthday. I just have to find the right fabric at walmart and maybe something to line the inside of it.

oh cool - I would have gone for pattern C though, that's my favourite from here :-)
    Wont the lack of foot openings on F cause problems?
    and

In her opinion she finds it common in my age range.
    That's a bit of a weird opinion :-s is it cause you're young or old?

Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    oh cool - I would have gone for pattern C though, that's my favourite from here :-)
    Wont the lack of foot openings on F cause problems?
    Its like a sleeping bag with 3 snaps in the front its just not pictured in the drawing. and I have another pattern for a vintage onsie I'm going to have made

Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    and That's a bit of a weird opinion :-s is it cause you're young or old?
    I'm in my mid 30s developing my little girl just in the past year.

Quote Originally Posted by KerryLynn View Post
    Its like a sleeping bag with 3 snaps in the front its just not pictured in the drawing. and I have another pattern for a vintage onsie I'm going to have made
    Oh ok, so you're using as a sleeping bag - it'll be cute for that!

I have no theories why she'd think it was common amongst people your age then - she must know something we don't! :-/

I also like that item C. I'm waiting for something's coming from Very Special Clothes. Hopefully will get them next week. Ordered a romper and what I call a jumper.

Awesome,

Yes that is great, I've been talking to my gf about making something just like that...

Who needs feet for sleeping...

I actually sleepwalk quite often if I get more than an hour or two in a row...so, thought it would be great!

B

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I also like that item C. I'm waiting for something's coming from Very Special Clothes. Hopefully will get them next week. Ordered a romper and what I call a jumper.
    Yes, I was thinking of Very Special Clothes as well. They come close.

Quote Originally Posted by KerryLynn View Post
    "..."

Well, it may only be coincidence...but you and I are about "toe-to-toe" in this respect...

Perhaps there is something to it??

I am having one similar to F made with a zippable black out hood and closed hands by a Lady in the UK if I can ever get our schedules straight to talk about the mods as this is the stock one from her it is called a sleep sack last I heard anyway here it is what I am looking at minus my custom sensory blocking hood and hands - Adult Baby Satin Quilted Sleep Sack | eBay mine will probably be about 120GBP when it is done or about $175USD.

Well,

As for age and buying stuff etc...

I wouldn't say it's the age so much as the mindset...

When your younger, less confident, less money, less resources, less time to look at self expression etc...

So, in middle 30's you now have a higher self esteem and more money and resources, and more time to look introspectively...so, this is when you can begin to fully explore the corners of your personality.

Some call it a mid life crisis...hardly...it's just the start of becoming truly yourself, insted of the person society thinks you should be...

The military knows this...they don't want people after their 30's unless they have been in the military before...

In your 30's and 40's you start to know what's correct for you and what isnt and outside influences make less and less an impact on your decisions...

So, congratulations on self exploration...

B