Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Getting your nappy/diaper changed

Default Getting your nappy/diaper changed

Who do you really want to change your diaper/nappy?
    Has anyone ever told someone to their face that they want someone/the person you told to their face that you want your nappy/diaper changed?
    Have you had your first diaper/nappy change?

Actually I don't want my nappies to be changed by anyone but myself!

my So and myself tried this once and it was really not my kind of thing. Maybe it's my IC part that revokes the plain thought or implication that I'd need help or something like this, but I just didn't like it.
    Same goes for diaper-play ... we tried that too.. but it just was not my kind of thing - even though my DL Side has a sexual aspect to it.

my girlfriend diapers me at night i enjoy it

I've never had my diaper changed, but I've often wondered what it'd be like. I'd probably be too scared to do it though, lol

1st bottom change was at AB nursery it was very nice

I'd most want to be changed by a partner who is also my daddy. I'd want it to be a very loving, intimate, peaceful experience.

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    my girlfriend diapers me at night i enjoy it
    You sir, are very lucky haha.

I'd probably be too nervous to ask (nervousness never left me from when I was a kid), but it would kinda be alright to have a nappy change, I guess (by a mummy/big sister/lady caretaker - I get very nervous at the thought of someone of the same gender changing me for some reason)

It's never happened to me (since I was small-small LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by Indianajones View Post
    I'd probably be too nervous to ask (nervousness never left me from when I was a kid), but it would kinda be alright to have a nappy change, I guess (by a mummy/big sister/lady caretaker - I get very nervous at the thought of someone of the same gender changing me for some reason)

It's never happened to me (since I was small-small LOL)
    Same here. It would have to be a woman lol.
    I would be up for it, it would be an interesting experience to say the least.

Having a change is one of the reasons why I'm a bit too nervous to think about going to an AB nursery - having mine changed would make me cringe a tiny bit but in front of others, I'd feel very odd. Also it's the fact that I might accidentally look around when others are going through a change (not intentionally - it's like a car accident: I want to look but don't want to at the same time)