Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Famous DL's

goodnites101

Default Famous DL's

Are there any celeb AB/DLs out there?

Rousseau. But he is renowned rather than a celebrity...

Seriously, why would any celebrity in today's world volunteer that kind of information?

yep lily is right no celebrity would put that kind of info out there. Just think how hard it is for us norms to come out as a AB/DL.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Rousseau. But he is renowned rather than a celebrity...

Seriously, why would any celebrity in today's world volunteer that kind of information?
    As in Jean-Jacques Rousseau?

Well there's Snooki and her diaper wearing on TV. But I don't think that's quite DL, or for that matter, if she is a genuine celebrity. I know there's at least one actress who has made public her bedwetting problem, can't think of her name though.

--sf

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    As in Jean-Jacques Rousseau?
    Yes, though it was a slightly tongue-in-cheek response. Rousseau was often characterised as an "infantalist" given his feelings towards innocence, regression and withdrawal from society into dependency, though ABDL as we know it in the modern sense? Probably not. Diapers kind of sucked back then

Quote Originally Posted by Starfox View Post
    I know there's at least one actress who has made public her bedwetting problem, can't think of her name though.

--sf
    Sarah Silverman. She has a memoir titled "The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee".

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Sarah Silverman. She has a memoir titled "The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee".
    I love her There is a motorcycle racer Dani Pedrosa, his logo on his helmets has always been a baby samurai sucking on a pacifier

i wish celebrities could be more open about it (if there are any high profile ones out there) damn modern society and their way of making everything thats not completely socially acceptable into something shameful, i think if anyone would do it it'd be someone like lady gaga who already dresses outrageously and then no one would bat an eyelid (well it'd probebly get a lot of attention but hey it'd probebly be easier for the public to accept as a whole because they have a legion of fans used to seeing them in every costume under the sun)