Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nappy/Diaper play

Default Nappy/Diaper play

What do you like to do when wearing your Nappies/diapers?

Do you like to play baby? i.e playing with toys etc?

I myself like to dress up in my onesie and crawl around as i like to hear the rustle of my nappy, sometimes also like a bit of bondage, where i like the fantasy of being tied up and forced to wet/mess my nappies/diapers.

Would like to know what everyone else does when they put on there nappy or diaper?

Actually, most often, I just do normal 'adult' things: work on the computer, watch TV (not children’s shows), sometimes work outside or in the basement, etc.

Other times, I will crawl around, eat baby-food, color in coloring books and other baby things.

It just depends on my mood.

So far adult things, sometimes watch some of my favorite childhood shows. It doesn't seem to matter what I'm doing, I'm in a completely different mindset.

Yeah usually I just do adult things when I'm padded up.

I've played with some toys while diapered but yea mostly everything I do normally... For some reason I like to fly on my flight sim while padded

Eat, sleep, work, run, a little tv, hang out with friends, same old stuff, all in diapers. Definitely, I'm happiest when I'm at home when it's just a diaper and t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by TyTy View Post
    I've played with some toys while diapered but yea mostly everything I do normally... For some reason I like to fly on my flight sim while padded
    When I was around ten or so I remember playing a car game for hours in a diaper I took from brother, not sure if I ever used a flight sim diapered though.

I do what I normally do just in diapers.

I can usually do most of my favorite activities while diapered. I definitely like to wear when studying. I drink a lot of water to stay hydrated and it get annoying getting the urges after a while. I've worked on my cars diapered. In a closed garage of course. I done groceries, movie theaters, car shows, and day trips while diapered. Just gotta make sure I have plenty of extras.