Thread: wittl Dwaggin in ks

Default wittl Dwaggin in ks

Hi hi all I guess I should describe me here

I'm a furry always and forever a dragon
    I'm orange with yellow belly and red down my back I'm furry not scaily
    I'm a littlefur

I love wearing and I do wet, I'd love to find a daddy or mommy to change me and take care of me... Never have been changed before(besides self change)

[Removed]
    Last edited by Lobie; 27-Jul-2013 at 21:08.

Hello emberautumnfire and welcome to the group.

I am sure you will be able to find friends in the baby fur/ diaper fur forum. Besides that could you please tell us a little bit about your interests and hobbies?

Again welcome.

Hmmm interest? Anything furry or anything dragon related LOL, I love to drive and travel though can't always aford to do so, movies, Xbox and videogame really, music is a big part of my life...

Ummm hobbies... Work.. lol I alway working on something, I do everything from computer repair(am a trained technician), phoen repair cmgame console repair, I Evan for a while was building arcade machines. I'm a mechanical thinker, I fan show u somthing better the deacribe it. I sometimes ramble but tend to stay quiet most times.

I've been a furry my entire life Evan before I knew what a furry was from the dreams I had to feelings, always will and always have been a dragon.

the abdl scene iis new for me, something a friend introduced to me I don't really find it sexuall at all I find it more a calming stress free mode, hard day lots stress, I can padd up and for a little while destress and forget all my worries and problems... till the next day lol

I've never had much irl cub time with others, hard to find people of like minded that lives close by so looking for other cubby friends or maybe somone who enjoys being a caretaker to be the first to take care of me and such (I need to warm up first to you so may take a while to find them) also would t mind finding other cubs, and maybe have a padded friend sokonw who woulsnt mind me chilling and hanging out with you ^.=.^ and letting me wear my diaper in confidence that I won't be teased or poked fun of for doing so..

ummm... Idk. What else to say hope to hear from you all ^.=.^

If anyone has any questions I would be happy to answer and strike up a conversation

Quote Originally Posted by emberautumnfire View Post
    Hmmm interest? Anything furry or anything dragon related LOL, I love to drive and travel though can't always aford to do so, movies, Xbox and videogame really, music is a big part of my life...

Ummm hobbies... Work.. lol I alway working on something, I do everything from computer repair(am a trained technician), phoen repair cmgame console repair, I Evan for a while was building arcade machines. I'm a mechanical thinker, I fan show u somthing better the deacribe it. I sometimes ramble but tend to stay quiet most times.

I've been a furry my entire life Evan before I knew what a furry was from the dreams I had to feelings, always will and always have been a dragon.

the abdl scene iis new for me, something a friend introduced to me I don't really find it sexuall at all I find it more a calming stress free mode, hard day lots stress, I can padd up and for a little while destress and forget all my worries and problems... till the next day lol

I've never had much irl cub time with others, hard to find people of like minded that lives close by so looking for other cubby friends or maybe somone who enjoys being a caretaker to be the first to take care of me and such (I need to warm up first to you so may take a while to find them) also would t mind finding other cubs, and maybe have a padded friend sokonw who woulsnt mind me chilling and hanging out with you ^.=.^ and letting me wear my diaper in confidence that I won't be teased or poked fun of for doing so..

ummm... Idk. What else to say hope to hear from you all ^.=.^
    Well there are a lot of cubs around kansas city I know of one in manhatten also went to a fur picnic two weekends ago lot of us furs around. Are you on FA I,m on there a lot .:-) welcome to abisc.

Quote Originally Posted by emberautumnfire View Post
    Hi hi all I guess I should describe me here

I'm a furry always and forever a dragon
    I'm orange with yellow belly and red down my back I'm furry not scaily
    I'm a littlefur

I love wearing and I do wet, I'd love to find a daddy or mommy to change me and take care of me... Never have been changed before(besides self change)

[Removed]
    Welcome to the group. I'm sure that you'll find plenty of people with similar interests. (Just realized you posted this intro 2 weeks ago), so have you had a chance to make any new friends in the furry section of the group? I'm not a furry myself, but to each his own. Anyway, Howdy from Oklahoma.