Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dry 24/7 in Stock?

Default Dry 24/7 in Stock?

First off, 24/7 has posted on their homepage that they have medium samples available from their "new line"

Also, I noticed they also have larges available in packs and cases. Is this their "new line" also or left over stock? Anyone know? I'm just confused since xpmedical says they can start shipping ~June 22nd

Anyways, I just figured I'd let everyone know if you've been waiting on some larges or wanna try out what their US plant is spitting out. I'd like to see someone get the medium sample and post if there's any changes from the old

Quote Originally Posted by kyle21 View Post
    First off, 24/7 has posted on their homepage that they have medium samples available from their "new line"

Also, I noticed they also have larges available in packs and cases. Is this their "new line" also or left over stock? Anyone know? I'm just confused since xpmedical says they can start shipping ~June 22nd

Anyways, I just figured I'd let everyone know if you've been waiting on some larges or wanna try out what their US plant is spitting out. I'd like to see someone get the medium sample and post if there's any changes from the old
    The large sizes they have for sale on the Dry Care web site is old stock. I'm going to email Gary next week At XP Medical and see what he says about availability. I'm one of his auto ship customers.
    When I talked to him last month he told me he looking at around the 22nd of July.

I'm thinking I'll order a sample, to see the changes. I gots to know!

It's also just crazy that their new 'updated site' is even worse than before. Nothing changed except some ad bar. WTF. You guys had months while preparing the new line to make a simpler, more secure, not as ugly web page....

I hope they are made with the same thickness. I don't want a thinner diaper. I hope it is the same!

I hope their the same thickness also
    a front elastic waist band would be nice also

I will be receiving a sample of the new Dry 24/7 soon. I saw some photos of one on another site, and noticed that the lining is similar to what First Quality used in their products back in the mid 1990's. Not good, but at least there's no rough-textured acquisition layer like Tena has. I was also told that the new ones are thinner, but a little heavier than the old ones from Israel. They have more SAP, and a bit less fluff. The outer material (plastic backing) is nice. My best observation is this: I believe that DryCare is leasing First Quality's equipment. First Quality makes the cheap Prevail briefs you see at Walgreens.

I personally believe that DryCare is in for a rough ride from the Bottom Half Group, makers of Secure Care and Bambino diapers, and other companies that import from overseas. More caregivers and people with severe incontinence are starting to turn to the Bambino Bellisimos (and similar products), for example, due to their better ease of use by caregivers, and improved absorbency compared to other adult products. And, I have read on one bulletin board where some are even experimenting with ABU SDK's for their charges! Let's hope DryCare gets their act together and starts producing a superior product, right here in the United States, instead of China.

Last week I attempted a purchase on the Dry Care website but it never went through. The payment procedure was faulty. My three emails to them haven't been answered. As bad as that is, I resent being spammed with pop-ups and weblinks hidden under what I thought were useful links, such as the one labeled "Credit", where I went to check on whether they got my credit card information correct; under that link I was directed to some shady enterprise. Does this sort of customer manipulation and abuse bother anybody else? Maybe it's a generational thing, or at least that's what's been reported concerning web etiquette.

Certainly they can fine at least one person in New York City to fix their broken website. Their business people lack business skills.

Their website is down for construction until Saturday night, maybe they are fixing it?

Quote Originally Posted by mattyd View Post
    Their website is down for construction until Saturday night, maybe they are fixing it?
    They do that a lot but to me they don't seem to improve it. To me they don't really give you much information.

I guess it may just be better to wait for xp medical to get them in stock, a badly designed/run website is easily hacked and info these days are stolen from much larger companies with higher budgets to spend on security. I would be worried about credit card info and things stolen.