Thread: Excited!

Default Excited!

After 18 months of no diapers, I just ordered a few samples(a few days ago that is) and I'm so excited! I'm a bedwetter(not by choice) and I'm looking forward to not waking up in a puddle! I'm trying the Tranquility ATN briefs and pull-ups and the Tena Stretch Super briefs. I also ordered a sample of depends and tena pull ups as well. Before I went without for 18 months, I used the CVS fitted briefs and I really enjoyed those. I also tried the Bambinos and enjoyed those but they are a bit pricey for me. I can't wait to get the in the mail!!!

Good, enjoy! Yes Bambinos are pricey but I love them. I'm luck to be able to get them!

Congratulations!
    I love atn's not so much the tena stretch. Try a variety pack from HDIS.com if you want more exposure.
    Glad to see another incon here!!

I will definitely plan on that. I was gone for 18 months doing service, hence why I wasn't diapered so I have to find a job but as soon as I start getting some income, I will definitely try that. thank you for the suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by ks1990 View Post
    I will definitely plan on that. I was gone for 18 months doing service, hence why I wasn't diapered so I have to find a job but as soon as I start getting some income, I will definitely try that. thank you for the suggestion
    May I ( another bedwetter, IC as well) ask, how you dealt with your bedwetting during your 18month in the service ?

oh, and enjoy those diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    May I ( another bedwetter, IC as well) ask, how you dealt with your bedwetting during your 18month in the service ?

oh, and enjoy those diapers.
    The beds that were provided had protection on them since you get transferred to different apartments throughout the period and since different people slept on them, they had them protected. I just had to live with it for the period of time since I couldn't use the internet or anything to go about getting them and I had no contact with my parents so I couldn't as for their help. They asked me the same thing. I just had to wash my bedding a lot and I was able to get away with it, surprisingly. They really didn't care. They didn't know I wet the bed which was nice.

And I will try. I should be getting some of the samples hopefully tomorrow! I will let you know how that goes. :]]]]]

YEAH! I just got 2 of my samples today! 2 Tranquility ATN Pull-Ups and 2 Tranquility briefs/diapers! I AM EXCITED! I'm going to shower and then put one on!!!!!!!!!!! I will let you know how they do and what I think