View Poll Results: Which of the below options best fits you?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Candy

    19 55.88%
  • Fruit

    21 61.76%
  • Whatever you have

    4 11.76%
  • Whatever Mommy/Daddy has for you to eat

    2 5.88%
  • Neither

    2 5.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Candy or fruit?

  1. #1

    Default Candy or fruit?

    Just curious, who here prefers candy over fruit? Fruit over candy? Neither? Whichever you can get your tiny little hands on? Whatever Mommy/Daddy gives to eat? Just curious :P

    I, personally, prefer fruit. Candy just hurts my teeth and tummy after a while, while fruit is very sweet and tastes amazing and doesn't hurt my teeth and tummy My favorite fruits are watermelon, purple grapes (green are blech!), bananas, and oranges What are you favorite fruits/candys?

  2. #2

    Default

    I prefer fruit but it's so expensive!

    For example, a year ago the grocery store near me was selling gala apples for 90 cents a pound. Now it's gone up a full $1.09 (to $1.99/lb) and it's just ridiculous to pay that kind of money. That's like $1.25 an apple!

    On the other hand, getting some hard candy lasts me two weeks for the same price that one or two days' worth of apples do.

  3. #3

    Default

    I voted both fruit and candy. As for fruit I like pineapple, apples, oranges, grapefruit, red grapes, green grapes, plums, blueberries, strawberries and bananas. As for candy I like m&m's, skittles, candy canes, starburst, lemonheads, hard sour balls, jolly ranchers, fruit disc, red vines, buncha crunch, and rolos. Yeah, I guess I have a sweet tooth.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyToddler View Post
    I voted both fruit and candy. As for fruit I like pineapple, apples, oranges, grapefruit, red grapes, green grapes, plums, blueberries, strawberries and bananas. As for candy I like m&m's, skittles, candy canes, starburst, lemonheads, hard sour balls, jolly ranchers, fruit disc, red vines, buncha crunch, and rolos. Yeah, I guess I have a sweet tooth.
    Oh my gosh, I had a green grape for the first time a couple weeks ago while one of my friends were semibabying me. I THOUGHT THAT THEY'D BE SWEET BUT IT WAS SOUR D:

    Jolly Ranchers are good too :3 They're one of the few candies I can eat lots of and it not hurt my teeth

  5. #5

    Default

    Candy all the way! sour peaches, starbursts, and mike and ikes are the best in my opinion.



    Candy is my fuel. Ice cream, too

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AbbieB View Post
    Oh my gosh, I had a green grape for the first time a couple weeks ago while one of my friends were semibabying me. I THOUGHT THAT THEY'D BE SWEET BUT IT WAS SOUR D:

    Jolly Ranchers are good too :3 They're one of the few candies I can eat lots of and it not hurt my teeth
    I like green grapes because of the taste and they are seedless too. You are right they are sour and I like sour fruit. Try green apples talk about sour! Yeah Jolly Ranchers are great too especially the green ones!

  7. #7

    Default

    We have these GREAT farmers markets where I live, and nothing can beat the taste of a fresh, ripe strawberry.

  8. #8

    Default

    It used to be fruit, but then I worked in a fruit/veggie department of a grocery store for three years. After having to sample every bit of fruit before putting it into our fruit bowls I still can't stand a lot of the fruit I used to love 5 years later.

  9. #9

    Default

    Had to vote for candy *and* fruit, as there wasn't a "both" option.

    If its grapes, watermelon, cantaloupe, peaches, pears, green/yellow apples, strawberries, raspberries or blueberries that have been chilled in the fridge then I'll make a little piggy out of myself. Because most of the time, there's nothing better than cooled fruits/berries on a hot summer day.

    But, sometimes, I get that itching for something a little sweeter - something with chocolate in it. Especially Mounds candy or tiny peanut butter cups - the new ones the size of a blueberry.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Tripped View Post
    Had to vote for candy *and* fruit, as there wasn't a "both" option.

    If its grapes, watermelon, cantaloupe, peaches, pears, green/yellow apples, strawberries, raspberries or blueberries that have been chilled in the fridge then I'll make a little piggy out of myself. Because most of the time, there's nothing better than cooled fruits/berries on a hot summer day.

    But, sometimes, I get that itching for something a little sweeter - something with chocolate in it. Especially Mounds candy or tiny peanut butter cups - the new ones the size of a blueberry.
    I made it so you can select both :P Peanut Butter cups /are/ pretty amazing, I'll admit, but I can't have more than a couple :O

Similar Threads

  1. Durian Fruit
    By HokieABDL in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-Aug-2012, 17:57
  2. Buddy Fruit
    By Alecs in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-May-2011, 14:16
  3. Fruit Pudding
    By battlemage in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-Mar-2011, 22:10
  4. The immortal fruit
    By Peachy in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 22-Jun-2008, 10:37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.