Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adisc members i need your help

Default Adisc members i need your help

Here is the deal i live with my grandmom i pay her 400 bucks a month for rent i just ask for one thing privacy. Andd yet today i had my diapers come in there where in the box and she said it better not be what i think is in there. She does not like that fact that i wear diapers at night and has said harsh things to me like i never will find a girlfriend if i wear them and that she would never date a dude that was into that. My thing is i respect her space with it tho like i wear only in my room at night with my door locked and i take them to the trash everymorning any advice on this?

My first piece of advice is to write in sentences. I can hardly make out what you wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    My first piece of advice is to write in sentences. I can hardly make out what you wrote.
    sorry man i fixed it for you

It sounds like you and your grandma should have a talk about this. Do you need diapers at night? If so, I think she'd compromise. If not, you're going to have to work out some kind of understanding. Maybe she doesn't like having diapers in the trash, for example. Maybe she's worried about a ruined mattress. Try and find out why she's unhappy and work out a compromise.

If she can't...well, it's her house. You'll either have to be extremely discreet, give up the diapers while you live there, or find another place to live. If it's her house, it's her rules. If you can manage not to get caught, that's one thing, but it probably means no more online ordering, or using any trash cans in the house.

At any rate, sit down and talk to her. She knows about your diapers; what you need to do now is try and come to an agreement. Good luck to you!

What Matilda said, and strike a bargain with her: if she promises to stop mentioning to you what she looks for in a dating partner, you won't tell her what's in the box! If that came out wrong, I'll elaborate: it's been said countless times here when someone feels a burning desire to out themselves to people such as their parents; much as we'd prefer not to see that stack of magazines or that "toy" in their bottom drawer, telling (or showing) someone about being ABDL could be construed as a form of shoving our fetish into people's faces. What you could do from here on is practice an "out of sight, out of mind" philosophy - conduct your activities in a behind-closed-doors fashion and don't purchase/ consume things in a way she'll notice. If it gets to the point where you have to sneak, be like a camper - pack it in, pack it out

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    Here is the deal i live with my grandmom i pay her 400 bucks a month for rent i just ask for one thing privacy. Andd yet today i had my diapers come in there where in the box and she said it better not be what i think is in there. She does not like that fact that i wear diapers at night and has said harsh things to me like i never will find a girlfriend if i wear them and that she would never date a dude that was into that. My thing is i respect her space with it tho like i wear only in my room at night with my door locked and i take them to the trash everymorning any advice on this?
    i will see if i can keep this relatively short;
    it just may be that your granny is worried that your diapered activities keep you off the dating-scene in a way that will leave her saddled with you as a house-mate for ever-and-a-day with no foreseeable end. in other words, it's not so much the diapers in particular as it is what she sees as the anti-social behavior on your part.....

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    i will see if i can keep this relatively short;
    it just may be that your granny is worried that your diapered activities keep you off the dating-scene in a way that will leave her saddled with you as a house-mate for ever-and-a-day with no foreseeable end. in other words, it's not so much the diapers in particular as it is what she sees as the anti-social behavior on your part.....
    i see your point my friend i do have a girlfriend tho so thats outta the question

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    i see your point my friend i do have a girlfriend tho so thats outta the question
    ahh, but does granny understand that. after all, it's her perception of reality that you must deal with.
    of course, only you can judge her state of understanding.....

just to elaborate on some points here ok. a lot of people that arnt like us here at adisc only see the bad or wrong in what we do. my advice if she dosent stop hassling you about it is, like people have said here is to find a place of your own. if you have your own place, you can do what you like there.

plus no one has to know othere than you and your girlfriend if she knows as well. im assuming she does. or you could order them to be dropped off somewhere for you to pick them up and that would avoid your granma seeing them in the box, or having the chance to noisy in the box when your not there.

just a few ideas ok. i may be mostly just repeating some of the advise already on here but i like to try to help out lol.

let us know how it goes ok.

tennismad

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    ahh, but does granny understand that. after all, it's her perception of reality that you must deal with.
    of course, only you can judge her state of understanding.....
    Yep she knows this i mean am i wrong in saying that i deserve my privacy because i pay rent