Thread: Ordered Bambinos Diapers through Amazon

Question Ordered Bambinos Diapers through Amazon

I have a gift card on amazon that I can use. Has anyone ever bought bambinos on amazon before. Do they still ship via UPS?

In short:

No I have not bought diapers through amazon before. As far as my experiences with other products, however; if the product is sold by amazon itself or a store bearing official amazon label, then it will ship in an amazon box and the shipping label is likely not going to give any helpful information aside from the sellers name and return address. I would advise that you check the shipping policy of other sellers that simply use amazon to market their goods.

Yes bambino will ship, at your behest, through any carrier you desire; unless you order only a sample pack, then they use USPS exclusively.

I have used Amazon to order diapers and though they came in a timely fashion, it's also how I got caught by my wife, because of the order conformation. We both use the same on-line screen with the same passwords. You know how it is when you have "nothing to hide"!

Bambino just had a big sale you missed. You should check there website daily for when things go on sale and then buy them for less then Amazon.