Thread: one of those new and nervous people

Default one of those new and nervous people

hello all.
    i've been into the adult baby / diaper idea for about 3 years now,
    so i'm still very awkward and very shy when it comes to abdl related topics
    and i guess thats because for a long time i thought i was just weird actually untill i figured out that there was a community of people with the same interests as me, and well now i feel alot better about it... anyway
    i've come across this site before but have been too nervous to actually sign up.
    but now i've finally pushed aside my fears a little and decided to join and participate and so, here i am.

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay213 View Post
    hello all.
    i've been into the adult baby / diaper idea for about 3 years now,
    so i'm still very awkward and very shy when it comes to abdl related topics
    and i guess thats because for a long time i thought i was just weird actually untill i figured out that there was a community of people with the same interests as me, and well now i feel alot better about it... anyway
    i've come across this site before but have been too nervous to actually sign up.
    but now i've finally pushed aside my fears a little and decided to join and participate and so, here i am.
    Welcome. I'm sure you'll have a good time here.

So tell us, what sorts of non-diapered things do you do for fun? Any games, activities, sports, hobbies?

well i'm a university student majoring in music production, its kind of an all consuming passion for me when im not sitting infront of a computer working on mixes or rushing from one assignment to the next i manage to have somewhat of a social life :P and am usually found hanging out with a odd assortment of furries and goths i also have a supportive girlfriend of four years.
    i live with my parents although its kind of a joint effort between me and my girlfriend to save up and move out together and better our situation.

That's cool, I admire those who can create and mix songs. I'm just a wannabe dj. Congratulations on four years and I'm happy to hear she is supportive. Just keep working hard and pushing forward. You'll make a good life for the two of you.

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay213 View Post
    well i'm a university student majoring in music production, its kind of an all consuming passion for me when im not sitting infront of a computer working on mixes or rushing from one assignment to the next i manage to have somewhat of a social life :P and am usually found hanging out with a odd assortment of furries and goths i also have a supportive girlfriend of four years.
    i live with my parents although its kind of a joint effort between me and my girlfriend to save up and move out together and better our situation.
    Very cool. I knew a couple of music majors when I was an undergrad. One of them wound up in Nashville working for a Christian music label. I've since lost touch with him, unfortunately, but sometimes the creative fields can pan out into something lucrative. Do you do like DJ mixes or do you remix songs entirely or is it all you and new stuff? Either way, cool stuff I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDragonAurkarm View Post
    Very cool. I knew a couple of music majors when I was an undergrad. One of them wound up in Nashville working for a Christian music label. I've since lost touch with him, unfortunately, but sometimes the creative fields can pan out into something lucrative. Do you do like DJ mixes or do you remix songs entirely or is it all you and new stuff? Either way, cool stuff I'm sure.
    lately i've been remixing alot of stuff, doing a few mashups and getting really into electronic music, alot of people are asking me to make them either a dubstep track or a mix of dubstep and metal (since i do tracks on demand)
    so i've been having to learn alot of new technology and really up untill now i never thought i'd need to use a sampler or a turntable because i've been so used to recording rock and pop music for years
    but im trying to keep my mind open and just go with the flow its been a big learning curve.
    at the moment though i'm trying to do everything on a budget and its a bit of a juggling act.

You should check out soundcloud.com some time. There's a lot of amateur/underground stuff on there. It's a good way to get your music out and get feedback on it.

Also, welcome!

I have used soundcloud for a while. Its awesome! I'm more into making house and trance mixes but everything is on there