Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who loves the crinkly part of nappies that stick out the top of your trousers

Default Who loves the crinkly part of nappies that stick out the top of your trousers

Anyone? I personally love it.

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Your weird dude!

Lol seriously, that is kinda cool.
    How is it weird?

I think ozbub was joking. It is fun to have that little reminder, if the bulk isn't noticed by you. I actually had a fair amount of mine show yesterday by accident. Bent over, pants went down a tiny bit and shirt came up.

Thanks Blue. I was just messin with you dude. I also love that cute reminder that I'm padded.

Yep, yep. It's the cutest thing when you see the top peaking out over your jeans.

I LOVE that part of the diaper. It reminds me that I'm still a toddler that needs diapers. In plastic diapers, it is usually the cutest part, and the noisiest part of the diaper, too.

I love the sound of my diapers and love it when my shirt rides up and the diaper shows. I like to reach back and feel the smooth plastic of the diaper.

no'p i have to say i wear cloth back adult nappies so no crinkle for me but with cloth back i get the saggy nappy feel but no crinkly sound.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinobaby View Post
    I LOVE that part of the diaper. It reminds me that I'm still a toddler that needs diapers. In plastic diapers, it is usually the cutest part, and the noisiest part of the diaper, too.
    Too right, dude