Thread: Calling all writers!

Default Calling all writers!

Would you like to win a cash prize or a VBulletin year long license? Just for roleplaying and writing?

Then here's something for you! is hosting a FREE TO ENTER, writing tournament, with prizes including solid cash!

If you enjoy writing, reading or just plain having fun, then I can suguest you check it out, I'll be one of the mods for the tournament, so there's at least a friendly face around if you need help or someone to discuss it with!

Tell your friends, tell your friends' friends! Easy cash for having fun? How about it, guys?

Register up for the Tournament of Champions and earn yourself some moolah!

Rock on guys. <3

So it's basicaly a bunch of play-by-post RPers coming together and fighting? How would you win something like that?

I looked into it, but they really didn't describe it or it's rules very well at all.

You obtain points through threads and combat, even if you lose, you still gain points. The winner at the end of it all is the one with the most points.