Thread: What is your favorite *B/DL Blog?

Default What is your favorite *B/DL Blog?

What is your favorite *B/DL Blog? For me it is I Heart Diapers . It is written by real people that are incontinent and have learned to love their diapers. The content is clean and very well written. I encourage all *B/DL's and IC's to check it out!

I don't really "read" any...But I do go to the one you mentioned, and Riley's sometimes

Secret

I dont read any on a regular basis, but Mandi's blog is pretty cool.

are there any others? or better yet, are there any blogs by people who are incontinent or bedwetters?

Quote Originally Posted by kwill1984 View Post
    are there any others? or better yet, are there any blogs by people who are incontinent or bedwetters?
    I Heart Diapers That one is

I'll have to go with the OP on this one. That's really the only blog that I make a habit of checking at least once a week. To be honest, sometimes I do find some of it hard to believe, (I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend) but I still love reading it and I get a lot of joy out of it.

Yay I do not read blogs, except a rare even of skiming through some peoples on here. Except I have seen that blog you just showed diaperlines. I am friends with her on dspace, and she posted a bulletin about the tennis diaper pics. All I know is if I saw a girl like that in public wearing a diaper with spandex shorts, I would either faint, or be like daffy duck, woohoo woohoo wohoo *hopping around like a maniac* lol.

I love that bikini diaper pic too, very sexy. I would have the same reaction if I saw a girl at the beach like that haha.

Yay I do not read blogs, except a rare even of skiming through some peoples on here. Except I have seen that blog you just showed diaperlines. I am friends with her on dspace, and she posted a bulletin about the tennis diaper pics. All I know is if I saw a girl like that in public wearing a diaper with spandex shorts, I would either faint, or be like daffy duck, woohoo woohoo wohoo *hopping around like a maniac* lol.

I love that bikini diaper pic too, very sexy. I would have the same reaction if I saw a girl at the beach like that haha.
    I know, right! She's too cool.