Thread: Not very new, but I am have been a chronic lurker...

Default Not very new, but I am have been a chronic lurker...

I joined five years ago and have only really started posting recently. Honestly I had no idea who I was when I joined here. And I was 15.... Some of my old posts embarrass me ( a few of my recentish ones too). Anyway I am trying to become more involved around here. My old name was iWuvteddy. So many people seem to have come and gone.. Peachy, Darkfin, . Some people have changed names and I don't recognize them any more.

Here is a link to a page about me.
    What ABDL means to me - ABout ABDL

It is kind of WIP and I am sleepy so forgive errors, but I did add a picture.

-Foreversmall/Iwuvteddy

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    I joined five years ago and have only really started posting recently. Honestly I had no idea who I was when I joined here. And I was 15.... Some of my old posts embarrass me ( a few of my recentish ones too). Anyway I am trying to become more involved around here. My old name was iWuvteddy. So many people seem to have come and gone.. Peachy, Darkfin, . Some people have changed names and I don't recognize them any more.

Here is a link to a page about me.
    What ABDL means to me - ABout ABDL

It is kind of WIP and I am sleepy so forgive errors, but I did add a picture.

-Foreversmall/Iwuvteddy
    I tried to post to your thread and it said, too short, so here goes again. I do remember you from the past. Sadly, a lot of good members have moved on, and I miss them. My friends in RL remain constant and I'm glad for that. The internet is like the ocean, always in motion and constantly changing.