Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it wrong to like these shoes if you are a boy?

Default Is it wrong to like these shoes if you are a boy?

Why do the girls always get the cool kid styles? I want 'em too.

How are they girl's shoes? If I saw a girl wearing those, I'd think she had quite a boyish taste in shoes (well, I probably wouldn't even notice her shoes). They're a bit too "loud" for my taste, but I wouldn't feel weird wearing them. They look damn cool, and pretty manly.

The green looks like grass, and with the white stitching it makes me think of a football pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by snapcrotch View Post

Why do the girls always get the cool kid styles? I want 'em too.
    They're green. With blue laces.

*shrug*

I'm not seeing anything wrong here, but then again I likely don't have the greatest fashion sense (shut-in hermit at this point).
    Last edited by h3g3l; 07-Dec-2008 at 21:35. Reason: *seconding the post above, which came in while I was typing*

The only girlish thing about them is the color of the shoe laces...But the compliment the shoes well, so who cares

If I had seen them, I would have thought they were boys shoes. Also, I want some. They look cool!

My brother buys girls' shoes all the time. Why? Because that's what all the little emo/skater kids are doing these days. His most recent pair are just all black, with purple laces. They're boyish. But they are female shoes, although they seem more unisex than anything.

Those...are girl's shoes? *srs face*
    Looks more like...boys shoes. But then again I'm hella blind, so.
    Buy them if you want :'D
    --DeiDei

Quote Originally Posted by deidara_desu View Post
    Those...are girl's shoes? *srs face*
    Looks more like...boys shoes. But then again I'm hella blind, so.
    Buy them if you want :'D
    --DeiDei
    fo' real I have a big foot (well 2) sooo, because they are "women's" the biggest size is still 1 too small. Poor me, right?

Simple seems to think that guys only want flip flops, slip ons and poorly sewn unconstructed styles. They are on zappos.com style is carat

I wouldn't worry about it, even if they are. Chucks are unisex. (I have a pair myself) I've seen boys wear bright, crazy ones. So don't be too worried.