Thread: Looking for an animator

Smile Looking for an animator

How's it going everyone. Today, I have been thinking that since I already have a voice actor to do jay, i've decided to do an animator for the my series, project jackpot. Look, i'm a good artist, but i'm not looking for an animator because i'm lazy, I'm doing it because technically I don't have time to animate all time, usually i'm busy during the day. And because of that, I'm looking for any animator out there to do the animation for my, whether your good or not, I don't really care. I just want to hire an animator, and that's it. So, if you're wanting to join in as one, just comment me below and we can discuss it afterwards. However, If you don't mind doing it for free, ;cause that's sort of the route i'm going for, so I hope you don't mind about that.

The sypnosis: It's sort of a nostalgia critic-like series. It's a about this 18-year old golden retriever named jay jackpot, and he reviews any type of genre of any movie or TV show he can get his hands on, whether it's good or bad. But if it's bad, he will usually get enraged or melt down. Plus, he will sometimes do top 10-lists as well. Sometimes it can get him into trouble. Other times weird things would happen to him a couple of times.

If you wanna see how he looks like, here he is:
    New character, Jay jackpot by RayLee -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

For more for reference:
    Jay's 4th of july by RayLee -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you wanna take a chance, contact me [via PM].

So what're you waiting for, just come up say you want to animate, don't be shy. Give it a try. Really.

(P.S. If you wanna do it for free, that's fine, ;cause that's practically the route here i'm going, too.)
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 08-Jul-2013 at 23:11. Reason: removed emails