Thread: Hello, my well-padded chums!

Default Hello, my well-padded chums!

Greetings, all!

Long-time lurker finally taking the proverbial plunge here. I was a little reticent to join back before the "adults-only" transition, so I'm eager to jump in now despite my dubiously rational hang-ups...

I've been a DL for nearly 20 years now - only recently gravitating slightly toward the AB spectrum as I've grown more self-assured in my - uh... - predilections, I guess? After years of coping with the dreaded Binge-Purge cycle, I'm also a very happy, 18-month member of the 24/7 Club. And counting...

I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends and digesting some of the content here on ADISC that I've overlooked for a dog's age. I may be a newb, but I'd like to offer a big shout out to Moo for hosting arguably the greatest resource for AB/DLs young and old - as well as a shout out to ADISC members for contributing such a wealth of interesting, insightful, and helpful threads over the years!

P.S. Any DC Metro kiddos in the house? Northern Virginia schlub here -- making my living off of federal contracting.

P.P.S. I know... Shocker, right?

Stay padded, y'ins!

Hello PaddedPat and welcome to the group.

Nice intro and I agree. I have been on a campaign to have Moo recognized as leader of the world.

Again welcome