Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I be satisfied?

Default Should I be satisfied?

I met my girlfriend when she was 16 and I was 19, we have nog been togheter soon in 4 years and she is very veery deep in love with me. Today she is 19 and I'm 22. Here's my story...

I started to take up the subject of fetish and diapers two years into the relationship. The first reaction was bad, very bad. She said it was disgusting. But I was determined about changing her thoughts, and feelings.
    I succeeded, step by step. I started talking about it a little more, showed her some pictures online, but most important of all, I was honest! I told her that this is my dream girl. I told her I would do anything in the life to see you in diapers, I would sacrifice my soul for you if you liked diapers.

Between all this I told her some "facts" and showed her some pictures that were not true, but I told her that there's really a lot of girls and boys who like diapers. I showed her pictures from paysites (removed the logo) and she belived it, she took it straight to her heart and head.

After som months we agreed to make compromises, (If I pay a hotel room at the coast - You wear diapers for me?) (You lose this game - You wear diapers for me tonight) and so on... There's many ideas!

When she wore diapers the first couple of times I showed her how much I liked it, I told her she was the most beautiful girl I ever seen - You are my dream girl - I wanna be with you till the end of life - I said she made me Hypnotized with the diapers - Many phrases like that.. She started to understand that she really could control me with the diapers.

It continued to do so, and finally it was quite normal that she had diaper when we have sex. Now it is she who says she wants to wear diapers during sex [removed]

But it was not over there. My goal was to make her like to pee in them because I really like it, that day she likes to wet her diaper - then I am satisfied.

I started the processes again, she thought it was disgusting when I told her about it. (Told her about how sexy it is when girls becomes desperate to pee). I showed her some videos at carefully selected moments, [removed].

I told her that it was my deepest sexual fantasy and It won't be any higher dreams, this is it, if you really want to be with me till the end, do this for me and show with your heart that you love me. I told her this was a part of me.

She did it for me, and I showed her how much I liked it. She really appreciated my reaction and we had wonderful sex afterwards.

Today I have a 19 years old girlfriend, really hot, a girl that wears diapers and can wet the diapers for me. She does do it by herself, but she does not mind doing it with me. I truly believe that all girls can like diapers. Only you are honest, smart, calm, and she is deeply in love with you, then it's no problem at all! Just taking it easy. Use her love feeling for you against herself and make her believe that she need to do it to make you know that she really loves you.

However, should I be satisfied with what I have done?
    Last edited by Nihlus; 17-Jul-2013 at 21:59. Reason: Removing non-PG13 content

Is this a rhetorical question or something that is being lost in what I assume is translation? You got just what you wanted, so I would say you should be satisfied.

Whether or not you should feel good about yourself in doing it is another matter. You played on her belief in you, with your cropped paysite pictures to achieve your own ends. Your description of events is entirely focused on you and your desires, so we don't know if there was any give and take between you otherwise. Is this all about serving you or are you looking for ways to make her happy as well? Again, it may be based on translation or a desire to keep your post brief but it comes off as creepy and manipulative to me, lacking much obvious appreciation for her preferences and needs.

If your posting here I think it means you doubt what your doing is right and are seeking validation? Well stop, and think for yourself. If this is the whole story, then what you are doing is wrong.

You'll probably hate me for this, but if she said she would never like diapers, would you still love her? Would you give up diapers for her? Whats more important to you?

I learned this the hard way after a 13 year relationship crumbled- be honest going in as to what you want and what your expectations are. Now I am married to a man who loves me when I am in an AB/regressive state and shares my sexual desires. You can't change people much after the fact. She may do it for you, but whether she truly enjoys it, you might never know. Lastly, relationships evolve. Always keep lines of communication open and flowing, talk about things, especially sex. Don't ever take things for granted.

I'd think that if you were really satisfied, you wouldn't have to ask, so I'd say there's some part of you that doesn't feel like you achieved your goal in the most fair way possible or something. If you're having some sorta second thoughts about things then I'd say maybe you should just sit her down sometime and ask her about everything. See if she's doing things because she really wants to, or she just doesn't want to throw away everything you two have because of this one thing or something along those lines. If she's really happy and likes doing the AB stuff with you, then wonderful, you're a lucky guy. If she's just sorta following along with your example just to keep you happy, things won't be that way for very long.

Hejsans,

I'm not really sure this was the right thing to do. Telling your girlfriend you'd like to see her wear and use diapers is fine - it's good to share your desires. I could even see showing her pictures and telling her about other ABDLs - IF she's ok with seeing them and not scared or uncomfortable (although using paysite pictures without being honest about what they are isn't OK). But the big problem, I think, is saying things like:

I told her that it was my deepest sexual fantasy and It won't be any higher dreams, this is it, if you really want to be with me till the end, do this for me and show with your heart that you love me.
    The problem with this is that it's manipulative. If she hears this, she will feel like she has to wear diapers to make you happy, or that your love for her is based on wearing diapers. And that shouldn't be. Diapers can't be the foundation of a loving relationship: it needs to be based on who SHE is, and who YOU are. Saying things like this gives her no choice -either she does what you want, or she doesn't love you (in her mind, anyway).

From here, I'm not sure what to do. The only advice I can give (and remember, I don't know you two at all) is to do your best to show her that you love her because of who she is, not just diapers. Try and do some special things for her - not just once, but throughout your relationship. Don't make her wear diapers if she doesn't want to on a given night. See if there's anything she wants to try out, not just in the bedroom, but in general.

Basically: she's done a lot for you. Now try to give back to her. Show her that you love her for who she is. I think you'll both be happier for it! Good luck!

Here fishy fishy...
    Keep writing though. Sort of fetish scifi movie. Expand your characters.

Beforehand... you can be satisfied... not in a bad way. You got what you wanted, but it seems to trouble you a lot, if you're asking about this in general.

So basically I say that you should make up for it!

About your doubts... or perhaps your conscience that is pricking you. It starts with:

Quote Originally Posted by Hejsans View Post
    I told her that this is my dream girl
    That has been your expectation. You wanted that your girlfriend will be like this, exactly. To embrace this and simply be it.

After she accepted to try it:

You are my dream girl - I wanna be with you till the end of life
    In my humble and honest opinion, that's the reason for your rhetorical question if you should be satisfied. That's simply being manipulative.
    After you got her to try what you like and how you want her to be, you said that she is your dream girl, but this way.
    I think it's most likely that this is giving you a crisis of conscience, for me: it would, nothing more and nothing less. I'd feel like I'm being abusive.

However.... since she did it and is still doing it:
    You can take it as a proof that you're her true love. Any other girl wouldn't have done this probably. I wouldn't... probably, I don't know. But it's an unwritten law that should never try to change your partner. Your relationship will most likely break and it's... wrong mostly, if your partner is not the one who's agreeing on it, voluntary. Although you could say... that she volunteered freely in your case, though there are too much manipulative aspects. However on the other hand I also understand how you feel and that you want to share your desire.

Atleast you've been talking about it a lot and explained that this means a lot to you.
    Ultimately, as already mentioned, make up for it. Life is a negotiation and you got what you want, so give her something in return.
    And nothing small... please, honestly.
    Perhaps there are things she would appreciate if you're doing them? Surely, I think. If you're not sure, ask her.

That's just my advice... be a nice guy for a change; the "giving" part of this relationship. She'll appreciate it and this relationship will surely be a great one this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Again, it may be based on translation or a desire to keep your post brief but it comes off as creepy and manipulative to me
    Yes it is veeery brief. I have done very much for her and this is the thing she is giving me. This post is only about the diaper desire so it may sounds creepy, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by IWANTHOTDOG View Post
    You'll probably hate me for this, but if she said she would never like diapers, would you still love her? Would you give up diapers for her? Whats more important to you?
    No, I dont hate you. I think I need others ears and eyes on this situations, so thank you for your questions. If she didn't like to wear diapers I really don't know if we could be togheter, is that wrong? Diapers is a really big thing in my heart and life, so i guess it would be very difficult.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    That's just my advice... be a nice guy for a change; the "giving" part of this relationship. She'll appreciate it and this relationship will surely be a great one this way.
    Thank you for your time and advice.

But I am telling her that I can do anything for her, exactly anything. But she doesn't say anything. I have asked her many times if she have some sexual fantasy but she has nothing, therefore I think she has the door open to get a sexual fantasy/play desire, and she has been welcoming the diapers very much lately so she really enjoys it now. So I have, sort of, accomplished my goal.

Thank you for your time and advice.

But I am telling her that I can do anything for her, exactly anything. But she doesn't say anything. I have asked her many times if she have some sexual fantasy but she has nothing, therefore I think she has the door open to get a sexual fantasy/play desire, and she has been welcoming the diapers very much lately so she really enjoys it now. So I have, sort of, accomplished my goal.
    I've actually not been talking about sexual desires at all, if you're only referring to this. Or isn't a relationship not based on more things as your desires you'd like to have fulfilled? No matter how strong they may be... but honestly, for me, it's about living together with the one you love. With whom you can share everything, trust and enjoy things together, which would be this... so it's only one part.

So I mean, I've been talking about other things.... Didn't she mention anything? Something silly perhaps like your clothes, your behaviour sometimes or things she would like you to do like cooking perhaps, cleaning your room/house/apartment, etc.
    That's what I'm talking about. Furthermore, simply being the nice guy for a change, as I said already. Inviting her for festivals or other social events, which you wouldn't normally attend.

If she's not saying anything in general. It could be that she's fine on one hand, though on the other, maybe she expects that you find out yourself. I mean I don't know you, so no offense intended with anything that I'm saying, I'm only guessing and trying you to encourage you =).
    I'd simply do things she loves also, no matter what, to some degree, a big one though.

That's been my thoughts on this basically.