Thread: just how versatile is sizing?

Default just how versatile is sizing?

please pardon me if this thread was made already...i looked amongst the recent/non-locked threads and didn't see anything, but if i missed something i'm sorry! ;w;

but yeah, i'm curious about sizing and whatnot...i have a relatively smallish waist (27-28") and thus most "medium" sized diapers would be slightly big on me...i haven't tried any yet, but are the tapes long enough to make them fit comfortably?

f-for reference, i might buy some sdks or bambinos soon...the sdk does come in small, but only two-at-a-time sample packs, which means buying a bunch of those would end up needlessly expensive. u3u;; or i might splurge a bit and get some...whatever awwsocute calls their diapers. ;; but i'm kinda going off topic.

buuut yeah. .////. how versatile are most medium sizes in regards to people with smaller waists?

You probably need to go to each manufacturer's website; what is medium for one company might be small or large for another. They usually have charts for waist or hip size for their products.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck View Post
    You probably need to go to each manufacturer's website; what is medium for one company might be small or large for another. They usually have charts for waist or hip size for their products.
    i've checked the various sites i'm considering, their medium size is usually listed as 32" being the small side...if this sounds unclear i'm sorry ;;

I made the mistake of buying large once (I'm a 32" waist and usually fit mediums). While I was able to tape it up round the waist by overlapping the tapes, it was still too baggy in the crotch and round the bum, so it leaked. Badly. I ended up cutting off all the side panels and tapes and using them as pads inside briefs so they weren't wasted but, never again.

The best option is to get samples from each one that you want to try out. Different brands fit differently, especially if your smaller. It seems most of the incontinence/diaper makers target larger people than smaller. I'm at size 32, but I have big thighs, so I have to get samples too. I often run into issues with plastic pants due to my thighs being too thick as well. I have the same issues with pants too though.

Every manufacture has their own idea of what medium means but most all fit my 34-36 waist. Abena M-4s fit well while Tena Supers and Dry 24-7 run large, ATNs and Molicares seem small on me and likely would fit you. The moli I'm wearing now has a 9" gap between the upper tapes

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    Every manufacture has their own idea of what medium means but most all fit my 34-36 waist. Abena M-4s fit well while Tena Supers and Dry 24-7 run large, ATNs and Molicares seem small on me and likely would fit you. The moli I'm wearing now has a 9" gap between the upper tapes
    thank you for the input! c: j-just out of curiosity, any idea on how abuniverse's sizing runs?