Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Heard of this? : Natnap UK - National Nappy Meet...

Question Anyone Heard of this? : Natnap UK - National Nappy Meet...

Just come across this from another site, never seen it mentioned here before and couldn't find it on the search.

So just wondering has anyone heard of this / been here / know anything about: 'NatNap UK'

Web Address:
    NatNapUK - National Nappy Meet

looks great apart from not many pics other than the slide... :-/

Those events sound pretty great. I wish more open-minded and like-minded event organizers lived in the US, preferably in my area.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Cat666 View Post
    Those events sound pretty great. I wish more open-minded and like-minded event organizers lived in the US, preferably in my area.
    Yea, it'd be great to meet some fellow AB/DL's IRL in a casual setting.

This looks awesome. I have searched for things like this before but never had much luck. I think I would be wary of going on my own for the first time though, purely because I wouldn't know anybody else there to start off with. Great find!!

I have come across this but never been myself looks fun but I'm a bit shy. They also had a meet in Birmingham at a hotel that they booked out for AB/DL and I believe they sold out quickly. Im with kwisy I would like to meet up with AB/DL in a casual setting just to chat and make friends if i could pluck up the confidence

Yep I was there at the play area event it was amazing 2 hours of childish fun with 50 other adult babies, sissies, furys and DLs and I'm going to the hotel event and a preschool event too can't wait

I'd be way to nervous...and I can't get very far from home anyways (still live with the parents, of course) - I'd love to do it, but I'd be worried that I would be the only person of my age range and all that usual stuff to do with being anxious etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Cat666 View Post
    I think Nelicon (North East Littles Invasion) is still going on if you really want to go to an event like NatNapUK.

I don't know how willing you are to travel, but there are also a bunch of Munches all over the east coast of the US.

Bravo on lots to DO besides show up padded and buy disposable supplies/clothes. I look for feedback on how the experience was for the furs- they need bigger doors, come with handlers and perhaps other "special needs. I am not babyfur but I know a bunch - and they are at that crossroads where padded people meetfurry. As a side note it's cool t0 see all those gals: once upon a tine the existence of bio gals was hotly (and wistfully) speculated... so many appeared to be x-dressed lg's, tg various mommies and so forth. In 10 years it is so nice the women have made themselves known... It used to be that if one peeked her pretty head around a corner she would be pounced by ravening hordes of lonely frustrated straight males.

Do you poll people as to what their main site is? Adisc, daily Diapers, Fetlife, Babyfur.me, so Furry, Fur Affinity, or what?