Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Song/Band suggestions?

RainbowShy

Default Song/Band suggestions?

I need more songs. Okay, I have a 16 GB iPod nano, it's yellow and named Joltik. Yes, I name my electronics. (I have my iPhone named SebasuchanII because I lost my first one and my iPad named Izaya Jr because my first one had to be replaced). Moving on, I'm trying to find more music.

I like borderline screamo. Stuff like Of Mice & Men, Sadie, The GazettE, Linkin Park and Bring Me the Horizon.

I'm really into pop punk//Alternative stuff too. I won't name every band I like because that would take forever for me.

I don't really care much for anything other than pop punk, Alternative and j-rock. I also like Nightwish and Evanescence. I'm probably not going to find anyone here who really knows what I like, but it's worth a try, right? XD

So yeah, any suggestions? If you want to know what bands I'm really into, check my about me page. ^^ I'm open for anything, except for Rap/Hip-hop, R&B and Classical. Classical music puts me to sleep. TT_TT

You are welcome to ask what else I do like, if I don't have it listed in my about me page too.

I have a feeling this is going to get ignored and die. lol But, hey it's worth a shot.

Nightwish is my favorite band! Some other bands that are similar to them would be Within Temptation, Epica, and Lacuna Coil. Those are the major ones. If you want me to list some of the more obscure ones let me know.

RainbowShy

Quote Originally Posted by bomb851 View Post
    Nightwish is my favorite band! Some other bands that are similar to them would be Within Temptation, Epica, and Lacuna Coil. Those are the major ones. If you want me to list some of the more obscure ones let me know.
    I've heard of them. I might give them a try. It's funny because I don't get bored of anything. I can watch or play something a million times... yet when it's music, I get really bored of them. XD

I have to recommend classic rock, including Pink Floyd. Dark Side of the Moon is the one to get if you can only get one Pink Floyd album.

Bowling 4 soup is awesome for alt rock halestorm, stone sour & volbeat are a little harder but awesome as well signum ad, decadent nation and redlight king are a little less known but awesome as well kinda old school rock

Seen all but volbeat and bowling 4 soup live they all put on awesome shows tho

MindMaze, if you like female-fronted rock/metal.

rise against, red, airborne toxic event, black tide, sum 41, 30 seconds to mars (2 albums- a beautiful lie, this is war), the cab, egypt central, motion city soundtrack

these are some good ones

Opeth, Xanthochroid, Wilderun, Wintersun, Agalloch, Alçest, Finntroll, Korpiklaani, Ensiferum, Kalmah, Bosse de Nage, Drudkh, Wolves in the Throne Room, Aether Realm, Suidakra, Waylander, Swashbuckle, TİR, Turisas, Einherjer, Amon Amarth, Unleashed, and throw in some Bathory and Burzum for good measure.

Hollywood Undead, Thousand Foot Krutch, and 12 Stones (album Anthem for the Underdog) are good ones