Thread: First paci and bottle along with more diapers

Talking First paci and bottle along with more diapers

I went to cvs the other night and I decided to buy myself something I wasn't too sure If I wanted wipes so my diaper changes will be easier or a pacifier or a bottle...I found myself looking around the baby section for a good 5 minutes before I came to a decision I chose a NUK pacifier I think it's stage 4 it works good kind of and I bought a cars 2 themed sippy cup that I would drink out of whenever I felt like using it while wearing a diaper... Also last night I was wearing my Goodnites and I decided that I wanted to mess so I go into the bathroom pull down my pants and diaper to help me get started because I can't really mess while wearing a diaper I can however use the toilet so once I felt the poo about to come out I put my diaper back on and just released both wet and mess it felt so good I did this while I was drinking out of my sippy cup and wearing a pacifier

I finally bought baby wipes and baby powder the other day. Cleanliness FTW. I don't have a strong enough urge to buy a paci though.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorFilmBoy View Post
    I finally bought baby wipes and baby powder the other day. Cleanliness FTW. I don't have a strong enough urge to buy a paci though.
    I didn't really either but I did and I just hide them along with my diapers I might throw it away once I use up the diapers because I would have no use for it

I'm sorry, but I'm just a bit put off by one aspect of this, but did you say you messed your goodnite?

I dunno how that would go since...well, as it stands I don't think they were meant to handle that x.x

Fortunately we already have wipes and baby powder in my house. I am not 100% sure how the baby powder got in the cabinet in the first place, but I live with my parents so I am not really going to question it. I do not use the powder often because obviously they would notice if they needed it for some reason, or they may be able to smell it if I spill it.
    I bought a set of pacifiers once, but they all got dirty or broken. I chewed on them too much. Chewing on something helps with my ticks, so when there is something in my mouth I just can't help it. I have wanted a sippy cup really really bad for so long, but because I live with my parents I cannot really explain something like that to them if they saw me drinking out of it or washing it.
    Personally, I cannot stand messing myself. It doesn't do anything for me and I feel icky when I do it.

I think baby powder is and just about every house on the planet. Women powder underneath her breasts and other places. Man I think powder around the groin with powder.