Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats the cubhub?

Default whats the cubhub?

I heard it happens at fur cons, mostly AC I think. it sounds both fun and scary! what is is? and can anyone go?

Generally, its a hotel room where babyfurs/lilfurs go. Sometimes its hosted by the con (if its really babyfur friendly), and other times, its hosted by babyfurs. Sometimes furs post it on the message board at the con while other times, its just spread through word of mouth. The best way to find out at a con is to find other babyfurs and ask.

As far as what goes on in the room, it varies from host to host. Usually, its just a place for babyfurs to go and talk, though sometimes, diaper changes can take place (a "Do not disturb" notes on the door if this happens from my experience), childish shows/movies could be showing, tea parties could be held, or even snack time. I've never been to AC myself, but out of the fur cons I have been to, they've been clean and open to all babyfurs. If you don't feel comfortable being in there, I'd suggest meeting some of the babyfurs at the con, getting to know them first, and then coming into the room. I'd imagine that being a little less awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by RubixFox View Post
    Generally, its a hotel room where babyfurs/lilfurs go. Sometimes its hosted by the con (if its really babyfur friendly), and other times, its hosted by babyfurs. Sometimes furs post it on the message board at the con while other times, its just spread through word of mouth. The best way to find out at a con is to find other babyfurs and ask.

As far as what goes on in the room, it varies from host to host. Usually, its just a place for babyfurs to go and talk, though sometimes, diaper changes can take place (a "Do not disturb" notes on the door if this happens from my experience), childish shows/movies could be showing, tea parties could be held, or even snack time. I've never been to AC myself, but out of the fur cons I have been to, they've been clean and open to all babyfurs. If you don't feel comfortable being in there, I'd suggest meeting some of the babyfurs at the con, getting to know them first, and then coming into the room. I'd imagine that being a little less awkward.
    Thank you for all the wonderful information!!! So more or less it's like a meet in greet with the chance to be more cubby!! bu having it in a hotel room you have more pricvay and are more comfy!! I hosted a cub meet n greet, but it was in a pannel room. so we just talked and wathed cartoons. so a cub hub is like that but with more chubby stuff going on?

I think that a wonderful idea!!It makes more sense to make some friends rather than just showing up to a place where I don't know anyone!! oooh it sounds fun!!! I hope they have one at AC next year

Each one can diffrent from host to host, At FWA Tavi and Nexxi make the room very cubby with high chairs, cribs, and plushies everywhere. Then you can have some host that mainly just let you walk about the room in just a diaper talk and get full hot drunk.

Most hubs have a huge surplus of extra diapers you could use if you ask.

At this years AC it was a mix of the two as the suit had 2 rooms. One room everyone was getting drunk and having fun mild sex tones. In the other room There was cartoons and plushies and bottles and little cub play.

I think next there will be one next year as the 2 that host diffrent cub hubs plan on joining to make one big room.

Is the sex and drinking separate from the cub room? Cus that honestly sounds u.comfortable! I dislike drunks and random sexual things ;u;
    im going to AC next year with Balto and would love to go to a cub Hub but i wanna make sure its a safe environment!

But highchairs and cribs! Oh my that sounds wonderful! How do you guys get that into the hotel rooms??? XDDD
    but i would love to come if only cubby stuff happens.

What do you think? Is this a event for me?

Just curious as to the peoples ages. I would like to join in some time but it may seem creepy to other people and uncomfortable to me, if there are just twenty or thirty year olds there. You see, I am in my fifties. Do people in their 40's on up ever visit the cubhub or for that matter, the furcons?

Quote Originally Posted by 11hinzvic View Post
    Just curious as to the peoples ages. I would like to join in some time but it may seem creepy to other people and uncomfortable to me, if there are just twenty or thirty year olds there. You see, I am in my fifties. Do people in their 40's on up ever visit the cubhub or for that matter, the furcons?
    See: KennyKitsune. He's a middle aged gentleman, who's at most of the larger cons in the south. Fairly friendly, and will give you a balloon usually.

I'm very surprised!
    I want to know episode who experienced cubhub or drunk room with sex.

In Japan, gay boys often have drunk and some fun after con.
    We, girls, don't have sex or fetish fun but drunk at bar after con with friends.
    In foreign country, are there both guys and girls with in such a room?

Quote Originally Posted by Shido View Post
    Is the sex and drinking separate from the cub room? Cus that honestly sounds u.comfortable! I dislike drunks and random sexual things ;u;
    im going to AC next year with Balto and would love to go to a cub Hub but i wanna make sure its a safe environment!

But highchairs and cribs! Oh my that sounds wonderful! How do you guys get that into the hotel rooms??? XDDD
    but i would love to come if only cubby stuff happens.

What do you think? Is this a event for me?
    Note i said mild, as it just some gropes, diaper pokes, cuddles, padded spankings ect.... I never seen full out sex at a cub hub.

90% of the time the room is open to any fur, you find the room via different sites, mainly twitter. other sites like fetlife, RUpadded, or just word of mouth at the con itself.

There is a very low chance that someone is going to bring a crib or high chair. Only if the person lives close by that has one might bring it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    See: KennyKitsune. He's a middle aged gentleman, who's at most of the larger cons in the south. Fairly friendly, and will give you a balloon usually.
    I got one :3 At the cub meet at TFF