Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi im not very good t this but anyway, Im a dl and have been pretty much as long as i can remember, im 19 and live in Saskatchewan, Canada, i am in an amazing relationship, i dont really know what else to say:P

Hello Kvatchman and welcome to the group.

Its ok, take your time we don't bit, most of the time but then again that's only play nips. When you are ready could you share some of your interest and hobbies.

Again welcome.

hey welcome to adisc from another saskatchewan dl. What kind of things do you like to do in your spare time?

Hey and well, i work alot, but when i have free time, I love to read, play video games, go for walk, and just hangout with my gf (who i live with) how About you?

Nice im fairly similar i also enjoy gaming out, occasionally reading up on facts and random stuff,and also very avid music listener. Welcome again & hope your adisc experience is going well so far!

what types of games do you play? Xbox, playstaion, PC?

Edmonton dl here (not ab) glad you showed up! Wonderful news on the relationship

haha I play on xbox and I mostly play rpg games and zombie games, I havent been playing them as much lately though. Thanks for all the welcomes! this site has helped me accept myself alot!