Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

Hello everyone,

My name is VayneAurelius and I'm 25 years old and I am currently a college student going a degree in Business Management.

Some of my hobbies include: Reading fantasy novels, playing video games, working and just having fun.

I am also a fan of anime and have been for a number of years some of my favorite animes include: FullMetal Alchemist, Sailor Moon...and a whole bunch of others.

I've also been a DL for about 10 years. My collection ranges from GoodNites for Girls to store brand diapers

That's it for now and if you wanna send a message to talk or whatever just hit me up and I'd be happy to chat. Well see you all on the board

Hello VaynwAurelius and welcome too the group.

I see you have belong to the group for a long time. No time like the present to say high, but I can understand about going to college and getting to the other things when you can. This is a very nice introduction and again welcome.