Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pull ups for my gf

Default Pull ups for my gf

I need some help/advise. My fiancÚ would like to try and wear diapers for me. Her thing is she doesn't like the real big ones. She wants to try pull ups but I'm not sure which ones to get. She asked about the women's depends. I was thinking baby pull ups but I'm not sure which brand makes the biggest ones. I've seen a lot of girls wearing baby ones just not sure what type they are. Any advise would be great.

I'd say just go out and buy a few packs of the biggest size they make and try them...let her pick the one she likes best.

Good Luck!

It might be exciting to take her shopping for them if you do decide to pick the kids ones.

Yeah that's what I thought too. I have just seen a lot of adult women wear pull ups and I was just wondering what type they use

Definately the My Little Pony training pants from Walgreens if she fits in them.

Quote Originally Posted by txdl20 View Post
    What are the biggest sizes they make in them.
    4t/5t although I can't find those anywhere (they're the ones with Rainbow Dash on them). 3t/4t are much easier to find (Twilight ones).

It's awesome that your fiancee wants to wear for you. I do have one suggestion: I'm assuming she's not an AB or a DL, correct? If she isn't, do everything you can to make it comfortable for her, since she likely isn't totally comfortable with it. If she's suggested Depend pull-ups, I would buy those for her. It's what she's expecting, and it's only kind to make it as predictable as possible for her. She might be weirded out by being given baby/kids' pull-ups. If she's accommodating your needs, do your best to make it comfortable for her, too. Go for the adult pull-ups, and see where it goes from there.

Congratulations, and I hope both of you have fun!

I'd say, if your fiancÚ is into the AB part of things or curious about this, you can go with any of the kids-type pull ups... (if she's slender she sould (barely) fit in them)...
    if not (I personally wouldn't want to wear kids stuff and neither would my gf) - I'd say go with any of the premium brand adult pull ups...