Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heyy new and nervous

Default Heyy new and nervous

heyy everyone im a 21 year old guy from canada. I enjoy traveling, gaming out, and reading up on random stuff like facts, history,space anything interesting like that. Im posting because not only am i new but new to wearing diapers that actually fit me. Since i was a teen i've always liked to wear diaper but couldnt get my hands on any that fitted me but anyways i've always felt guilty or give myself a hard time for liking them. Lately i decided to muster up the courage to buy and try from the store and let me tell you my heart was beating so fast i kept avoiding the isle until i just decided to go for it. I quickly looked at my options and went for the first thing tht looked like it fit a medium exact brand, i didnt want to linger for too long. as soon as i had it i bolted straight to the self checkout and all i could think of was "please no one notice" chanting it in my mind. And of course for some reason after put the diaper in the bag i couldnt let go i was that nervous, so the machine started to glitch out and a lady came over and told me to let go of the bag Other than going mad from paranoia it actually went smoother than i expected and i feel much better for taking the risk

hey there welcome 1st well dun for taking the 1st step. i'm into any think space topic to i really like you intro and i hope you have a great time here on the forum no need to be nervous every one here is very cool. Where about's have you traveled to ? again welcome and have fun little leo

thanks for the friendly welcome littleleo definetly unwinding my nerves about putting up the post, and pree cool to find someone else thts into the cosmo's. I mostly go on roadtrips back and forth across the country but havent been out of the country yet sadly.

the stars are like the trees in the forest, alive and breathing. And they're watching me

Arr nice i like a good old road trip yep i love to looking to the goldilocks zone for earth like planets and really into the anunnaki the nephilim in ancient mythology. Its nice to unwind and kick back hope to see you around. little leo

Lol speaking of road trip I'm hoping to experiment a little more on my next road trip and get padded, feeling a little more adventurous lately. Space stuff like godilock zones are around my interest , hopefully they fix that Kepler telescope. although im not to familiar with the anunnaki the nephilim, i love watching space shows like ancient aliens.

Hello and welcome! Buying for the first time is a frightening experience! At least you have the luxury of self-checkouts. When I bought my first pack in late 1997, I had my choice of only four places from which I could buy (the downside of growing up in a town of 3,000 people that was the biggest in the county). I worked at one of the four places, so buying from there was absolutely out of the question. Two of the places were big box stores where the chances of running into someone I knew were reasonably solid. The fourth place was the Rite Aid. There was still a slight chance of being spotted by someone I knew, I had to deal with a cashier, and it was a small enough store that there was no way to avoid being seen at the cash register if there was even one other person in the store.

I will say, though, that I kinda miss the late '90s Rite Aid diapers. They were just Kendalls in a different bag, and they were quite good.

Anyways, so you say you enjoy reading up on informational type stuff. Have you read anything you found particularly interesting or informative lately? One of the things I enjoy reading from time to time are court decisions, oddly enough. I find the legal reasoning and the impacts on real law fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey123 View Post
    heyy everyone im a 21 year old guy from canada. I enjoy traveling, gaming out, and reading up on random stuff like facts, history,space anything interesting like that. Im posting because not only am i new but new to wearing diapers that actually fit me. Since i was a teen i've always liked to wear diaper but couldnt get my hands on any that fitted me but anyways i've always felt guilty or give myself a hard time for liking them. Lately i decided to muster up the courage to buy and try from the store and let me tell you my heart was beating so fast i kept avoiding the isle until i just decided to go for it. I quickly looked at my options and went for the first thing tht looked like it fit a medium exact brand, i didnt want to linger for too long. as soon as i had it i bolted straight to the self checkout and all i could think of was "please no one notice" chanting it in my mind. And of course for some reason after put the diaper in the bag i couldnt let go i was that nervous, so the machine started to glitch out and a lady came over and told me to let go of the bag Other than going mad from paranoia it actually went smoother than i expected and i feel much better for taking the risk
    Welcome from another Canadian from Manitoba,
    Have you ever been to Brandon Manitoba?
    What kind of work do you do

Thanks for the welcome GoldDragon! Ohh yes definitely glad to have the self checkouts now, it was pretty nerve racking making my first purchase so it made me a bit more comfortable apart from all the worry.
    Reading from previous forums I figured its best to think of a plan in your head and to just follow through with it or else I would've just been wasting my time. It must have been real scary making a first purchase in front of a cashier, I definitely wouldn't have the guts to go up to a cashier without thinking about what he/she thinks.

I usually go to this site called stumble upon, very informative on random stuff. I just got back into town so I haven't read nothing too out of the ordinary lately. But i did learned a trick if you don't want the elevator to stop just hold the open/close button select your floor, and the elevator won't stop until it has reached that floor you choose.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks blacksmith, good to see another canadian on here. I havent actually stopped in Brandon only passed through, i recently just quit my job though because lately I'm just trying to figure things out but its given me the chance to explore my DL side a little better

Welcome Smokey and congrats on your buy I remember my first buy didn't go as smothly as yours the cashier she was about my age (and good lookin lol so that didn't help) she started askin questions and I stammered through sayin I was runnin an errand for grandma

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey123
    heyy everyone
    Welcome to adisc, hope you enjoy your new diapers. Also I found most my guilt went away after being on adisc for awhile, hope it works same for you.