Thread: Unexpected find : D

Default Unexpected find : D

So I was looking around for some diapers and I happened to walk in safeway hoping to buy looking for some goodnites when I happened to see pampers. I keep looking when low and behold there were size 7' s!! Needless to say I bought some immediately xD

ATOMIC98

Luckey i had to buy them online and i don't even know if they will fit me i have a size 28 inch waist what do u think ?

Quote Originally Posted by ATOMIC98 View Post
    Luckey i had to buy them online and i don't even know if they will fit me i have a size 28 inch waist what do u think ?
    Oh easily! I'm almost a 40'' waist and I almost was able to get them on. You should be more than fine!

Quote Originally Posted by ATOMIC98 View Post
    It will help If you pre stretch them. It also depends on the butt and junk (lol) not just waist size.

There is a difference between being able to "get them on" and being able to comfortably "wear them". I imagine that 28" waist would have a decent chance of putting them on but they are still going to cut into your sides.

I very comfortably wear size 7 Pampers, and I have a 29" waist. I just stretch out the sides very briefly first, and I can wear them for hours. I have even worn them overnight...no problems. They "fit" better than any other baby diaper....I just wish they absorbed more at once. You have to dribble into them slowly, or they will leak pretty easy. If you dribble here and there, they will actually hold quite a lot....just have to give the SAP time to absorb.