Thread: Despicable me 2

Default Despicable me 2

Hello

I keep seeing movie reviews here and thought I should post one too.

Thank you for the reviews on Monster University. I stayed home while the wife took the kids and she agreed with the reviews from here.

However we did see "Despicable Me 2" on opening day. Now I have to bit my lip and stop typing.

I am still laughing and I want a copy of the minions singing "The Village People: YMCA"

Oh I am so getting this as soon as it comes out on disc.

We saw it yesterday. It was hilarious! I have not seen the first one, though, so I was a little lost for some things. I liked the minions at the beach and Kristen Wiig has been a personal favorite of mine for years.

They are both very good. Very funny movies. I did like the Despicable Me 2 a little bit better in my opinion. I can't wait for August when they will release The Sword In The Stone on Blu-ray. I watch that movie when I was 3 years old. Another favorite is Wreck-It Ralph. It was very funny and it remind my of the 80's and 90's arcade games centers. I used to go there when I was 12 years old.

I went to see it opening day with my fiancÚ and we found it hilarious! Nearly on par with the first. YMCA was good but I must see them singing "I swear" again! Very well done.

Quote Originally Posted by TyTy View Post
    I went to see it opening day with my fiancÚ and we found it hilarious! Nearly on par with the first. YMCA was good but I must see them singing "I swear" again! Very well done.
    Are you going to have that played at your wedding reception?

I have two weddings to go to in the next six weeks and would love to sneak that in and play it.

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post

I have two weddings to go to in the next six weeks and would love to sneak that in and play it.
    Awesome idea! Never thought of that. She would laugh so hard haha

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post

Despicable Me 2's trailers are complete shit for spoiling it's own movie. The minions are clearly singing YMCA at a wedding reception which would clearly be GRU's wedding with whatever this female spy agent name is.

I'd rather figure it out during the movie then 5 seconds on my couch while watching a Oakland A's game.