Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feeling sad lately...

Default Feeling sad lately...

So I've posted here multiple times how much I love going to bed and being able to regress. But unfortunately I often feel like I need to regress during the day but can't really partake besides using my paci. (After all, I can't disappear into my room for extended periods of time without my parents being suspicious.) So this can rather upset me, and I've noticed I often feel like crying. Is there a way to put off these urges until bedtime?

Hi.

I agree with ozbub. It is all about balance and control. But I would also suggest finding something that is not a obvious to use to do a mental regression as a relaxation technique. Not for the purpose of regression but my wife recently got me a necklace with a "meditation stone" that I use for grounding when I am getting uptight, and it has helped me up until this morning when in the course of a chain of events I had my hands full bringing in groceries and dropped my phone and proceeded to kick it under the refrigerator where it wedged it self in very nicely. Now that I have calmed down I guess it was some ones way to get me to clean out all of the lost pens and dust bunnies from under the "bloody box"! LIKE I HAD *&(*^&%^$*( Calm I am calm. OK now just be aware of the need versus want and being in the moment.

Look at why you are needing to regress is another option - If you regress due to stress / other it may be a good time to look at ways of reducing that stress factor?

I'm currently experiencing the same thing with work, and its hard.

I know the feeling only to well. Like others have said you need to learn what is stressing you out and work on getting rid of it.

Like the others have said you need to find out what exactly is stressing you out and causing you to want to regress. You need to nip that stressor in the butt.
    It's also about balance, you don't want to get too wrapped up in regression. You might have these urges but you need to find the right times and places.

I have to stay busy during the day or I will get depressed. I work two jobs, but one as an educator so I'm off during the summer. I have my routine that keeps me busy, bike riding in the morning and chores, writing or reading in the afternoon. Having nothing to do drives me crazy. There is a time and place for everything. There are days and/or afternoons that I'd like to be in "little" mode, diapered, etc. but it just isn't practical, so I stay busy.

I tend to think about my ab fantasies a lot, and I think that's a major factor in my wanting to regress. But I do tend to be depressed over my current situation (staying home a lot because I can't find work and don't have money to do anything - although I do have an upcoming interview, but it's only for a temporary job).

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I tend to think about my ab fantasies a lot, and I think that's a major factor in my wanting to regress. But I do tend to be depressed over my current situation (staying home a lot because I can't find work and don't have money to do anything - although I do have an upcoming interview, but it's only for a temporary job).
    I'll admit, I do often think about my own AB fantasies quite a bit, heck I'm even guilty of doing it a lot recently, to the point where it's pretty much sent me into fits of crying in my bed.

But, although I do think about it a lot, I just keep on remind myself that those kinds of fantasies won't be fantasies for long and that although it may take some time before the situation goes from being a near adult living as a repressed AB/DL due to my current living condition to being able to live as a full AB/DL, being able to regress without suddenly having to stop, being able to live with my AB sister and having the kind of fantasy room I think of.

But in order for that to become a reality, a long wait has to be endured, a lot of money needs to be made and a lot of maturing needs to be done, it's all time, but as long as you continue to torture yourself by constantly thinking about it, it'll only make the waiting worse, wanting to regress won't really help since that's connected to those fantasies in a way.

So, with that all said, if you want my take on it, find some inner peace with your current condition, find a way to make yourself okay with how everything is now and accept things as they are for now and remind yourself that as long as you work towards that goal, it can become a reality, it's just that time is harsh on those with goals such as ours.

And if you ever feel like you're having trouble keeping those thoughts at bay, my door is always open for a cooldown chat

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    After echoing most of the replies here KimbaStarshine, I'll also point out that I've had the temp jobs become the great hired on jobs! Don't despair (before it's time)...

I understand using the 'props', but you can do a lot without them...you may even learn a duality of regressed along with your big side...you have our sympathies, and our support...all the same...hang in there 'kiddo'!

My warmest,
    -Marka