Thread: Old daddy, new forum

Default Old daddy, new forum

Hey there everybody!

I'll keep this super short.. I'm new here but excited to be part of such a lively community. I'm a 32 year old daddy, currently living in Huntsville Alabama. I am an educated professional with a decent career, currently working on a graduate degree with a ton of neglected hobbies.

I have a wonder boyfriend who is an adorable sissy baby fur, and a great group of Abdl friends in the Florida area. I am hoping that by joining up here I can make even more friends! [removed]

I love chatting with people, so don't hesitate to send me a message... I'll get a profile up soon!

Daddy Nick
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 07-Jul-2013 at 02:36. Reason: no personal ads

Hello Daddy Nick and welcome to the group.

Um doesn't working on graduate degree and not doing what you want go hand in hand? I know, been there done that and understand about with all of the work and extra certificates and degrees and $1.69 plus tax I can get my favorite drink at the local convenience store.

Anyway welcome to the group and I will be looking forward to seeing you in the forums.

Thanks! And yes, it does seem like that's the case most of the time lol

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello Daddy Nick and welcome to the group.

Um doesn't working on graduate degree and not doing what you want go hand in hand? I know, been there done that and understand about with all of the work and extra certificates and degrees and $1.69 plus tax I can get my favorite drink at the local convenience store.

Anyway welcome to the group and I will be looking forward to seeing you in the forums.

Well hello there, it's nice to see other parents joining the site. I'm an experienced mommy of 17 years. Congratulations on getting your postgraduate education. Tell me all about you and your baby, how long of you been together? Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi IndianaMommy

We have been together for a couple of years now, but we have known each other for about 5. he is a sissy with a bit of furry mixed in, and basically loves anything girly and frilly, which is just fine with me