Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite snacks?

RainbowShy

Default Favorite snacks?

Every AB must have favorite snacks. I mean ones that you find childish or related to age regression.

For me, I love fruit snacks, graham crackers and even fish crackers. I also eat cheerios a lot too. Sometimes, I will eat those gerber fruit snacks, strips and twists because I just love those. <3

So, what about you? Do you eat anything you consider to be part of age regression as a snack? What are some snacks you like?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I couldn't find a better fit for it.

Animal crackers, Gerber Fruit snacks have always been a favorite , Ice Cream.

Other than baby food, food doesn't do much for me in an AB sense. As a child, I ate what my parents ate and vice versa. If anything, it would be more about the context of eating things, bibs, highchairs, the way of eating more with hands than utensils, etc. It matters a lot less what I'd eat than how I'd eat it.

RainbowShy

Quote Originally Posted by krallen View Post
    Animal crackers, Gerber Fruit snacks have always been a favorite , Ice Cream.
    Ah! I forgot animal crackers. I realized I actually like those because they are so sweet, unlike most cookies that are like that.The gerber fruit snacks are actually really soft to eat too.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Other than baby food, food doesn't do much for me in an AB sense. As a child, I ate what my parents ate and vice versa. If anything, it would be more about the context of eating things, bibs, highchairs, the way of eating more with hands than utensils, etc. It matters a lot less what I'd eat than how I'd eat it.
    My parents told me when I was little, that I refused to eat baby food. They had the hardest time getting me to eat any of it because I never liked it. O_O

I guess I'm an exception. My favorite drink from 2 was coffee (like half milk at that point) and my favorite dinner from about 3 was grilled chicken, potatoes, and asparagus. Coffee has always been my drink of choice and I'm always happy with a cup in hand, but no food or drink has any regression appeal.

Cinnamon toast crunch, baby food, and last (though definitely best) dunkaroos!

Applesauce. Gosh. Little 50 calorie pots of the stuff are jus'... so yummy.

I like honey teddy grahams not much of the ab.side but deff makes me feel little and happy for sure

RainbowShy

Quote Originally Posted by pirouette View Post
    applesauce. Gosh. Little 50 calorie pots of the stuff are jus'... So yummy.
    I love applesauce, especially with cinnamon!!! <3 You've got me in the mood for some now. XD Luckily, I bought some when we went on our usual monthly grocery run to last me for a while. lol