Thread: This Just 1n...

Default This Just 1n...

Hi I'm Just1nD1apers (Read: Just-in-Diapers) but you can call me Just. I want to first mention, I am gay and proud, and only recently out. I am currently studying for a degree in the visual arts with a concentration in both Graphic Design and Drawing. I'm currently working a paid internship with an international ammunition manufacturing company that has kind of branched off into me being the only member of the design department. I can come off as a bit of a know-it-all... but I promise its not meant to be condescending...
    Should mention I am Bipolar... and writing this a bit manic... ok, more then a bit...
    Ummm... I first got into diapers when I was 12, and it's been a bit of an on-again-off-again thing ever since. I'm a sitter/AB/DL/Brother... really, I fit into most spots because I have very strong moods that fuel parts of my personality.

As far as hobbies and stuff, I'm kind of a "Jack of All Trades," I have many many hobbies and tend to cycle through them at any given time. My current big project is my Toyota MR2 MK1, mainly because if I don't devote time to her, she will decide to leave me stranded on the side of the highway... I'm out of free tows from AAA... Did you know that even Gold Members of AAA have a limit of free tows a year... Now you do...

I joined here because I have been lightly lurking around the internet for a long time and finally decided to make a profile. I'm looking for people who accept me as me... with all of my flaws... and who share the same love for diapers as me...

Sorry... I may have ranted a bit...

Welcome to the group! How far are you into school? I'm just starting my Sophomore year but I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. I haven't met too many car people here yet, so it's always cool to see them! Kinda funny because my big project is the cousin of the MR2 - The Fiero! I've been restoring one for the past few months and it certainly has taken a lot of time to do it.

We definitely accept everyone so once again glad to see you join. Hopefully you can find something in the community to work on or talk about people with!