Thread: From Make shift Diapers to Real Diapers.

Default From Make shift Diapers to Real Diapers.

I started Bed Wetting at the age of 12, caused both by a physical problem and emotional. I would wet some times twice a month or even once a week.

By the time I was 14 It was up to at least twice a week. I got tired of being called lazy and getting spankings for some thing I had no control over. So I started hiding it by wearing a towel folded up and held in place by my undies. It worked most of the time. I was washing my own clothes so it wasn't to hard to hide. I did this until I was 17.

At 17 I joined the Army, home life was becoming unbearable. The bed wetting turned out not to be a problem others did it to. I served two years and was out when I was 19.

Getting out I found a job and got an apartment of my own. Now not liking a wet bed I bought some diapers and plastic pants.

Now what happened when I got diapered I was not expecting. I was filled with all kinds of emotions. I felt at peace, like the world had been lifted off my shoulders. I felt as though I was a little boy again. I even wanted to have a night time bottle. This was the starting of my night time Baby.

I did get some bottles the next day. I liked these feelings but they also scared me. This was long before the Internet. I thought there was something very wrong with me because I felt this way.

The Real Diapers had triggered something that I didn't know that I had been suppressing. I still get the feelings of being a little boy every night when I get diapered for bed. but know I know that this is just part of who I really am. I still like a night time bottle, have to give them up every so often like when I stay with mom.

It sounds like quite a journey. I find it interesting that you were able to have incontinence accepted by the army and that there were others. I would have guessed you would have been 4-F'd out of the service, but what do I know. I was medically unfit by age 14 when a car hit me doing 40 mph, breaking both bones in my leg. Subsequently, my right leg was an inch shorter than my left.

I suspect that many of us have similar stories in that we started liking diapers, and over a period of time, added other baby items. I love my baby bottle as an example. I always sleep with my two plushies, and why not. It brings peace to me and harms no one. My wife bought both plushies and gave them to me.

Thank you for serving man !
    I'm glad you are so comfortable and feel like "a little boy again". That's exactly how I feel when I'm diapered. I won't go into it, but my childhood was kind of robbed from me, so when I'm diapered I always just relax and fall back into childhood in a sense.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    It sounds like quite a journey. I find it interesting that you were able to have incontinence accepted by the army and that there were others. I would have guessed you would have been 4-F'd out of the service, but what do I know. I was medically unfit by age 14 when a car hit me doing 40 mph, breaking both bones in my leg. Subsequently, my right leg was an inch shorter than my left.

I suspect that many of us have similar stories in that we started liking diapers, and over a period of time, added other baby items. I love my baby bottle as an example. I always sleep with my two plushies, and why not. It brings peace to me and harms no one. My wife bought both plushies and gave them to me.
    I was classified 4-F after service but for the wrong reason. My Epilepsy was being misdiagnosed as being Bi-Polar . I didn't know I had it because the seizures were small ones , more like I was day dreaming. I didn't have any Grand Mal seizures until I was in my 40's. That is when they realized I had , had Epilepsy all this time. Had I known when I enlisted I could not have serviced .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorFilmBoy View Post
    Thank you for serving man !
    I'm glad you are so comfortable and feel like "a little boy again". That's exactly how I feel when I'm diapered. I won't go into it, but my childhood was kind of robbed from me, so when I'm diapered I always just relax and fall back into childhood in a sense.

Thanks. I have found that a lot of us had bad childhoods, I joined the Army just to get out of the house.