Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: questions for all adisc members

Default questions for all adisc members

Well we see this in movies and im sure this has happened to atleast one person all on here all welcome for there input put this is mainly for the married men on here if you came home and found another guy in bed with your wife would you beat him up? And is that justified? I have heard of this happening to people i know so i am curious to see everyone opinion

I would have an initial reaction of anger and outrage. There is volumes of tort reform on the justification vs consequence issue. Personally I am not worried about this happening because of my wife's view on the subject and life experience with he fathers behavior. Plus she follows the "death do us part" as a warning not a vow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    I would have an initial reaction of anger and outrage. There is volumes of tort reform on the justification vs consequence issue. Personally I am not worried about this happening because of my wife's view on the subject and life experience with he fathers behavior. Plus she follows the "death do us part" as a warning not a vow!!!
    very interesting this question has always made me wonder how people feeled on this if it happened to them

My ex-cheated on me. If I was married and caught her cheating then I would have acted the same way. Immediately leave. Leave the room and relationship. No more contact. Once a cheater always a cheater. (if your married just send divorce papers a few weeks later.) Don't return phone calls. If you live together, get your stuff and get out (or kick hers out). If you own a house together its more complicated, but File for divorce. IMO cheating is an unforgivable offence (Feel free to disagree, that's my personal view on the matter)

I would be hesitant to go after the guy. Just because I know that sometimes he DOESN'T know that the girl is in a relationship. I know in my case, the guy didn't know my GF at the time was in a relationship. Besides why would you be mad at him? He wasn't in a committed relationship with you. Sure hes a total douche (provided he knows), but he wasn't the one that really fucked you over.

Yes, it's funny how the cheated spouse gets mad at the other guy/girl more than their spouse. Either forgiveness or separation is a better resort than violence.

I'd be in prison after the fact.

Chances are, if I had married that person, I'd have poured my entire heart and soul into the marriage, the family, and the person's trust, and if it was broken like that, shattered in an instant because she wasn't who I thought she'd be, or I loved, or who I married, I'd most likely end up doing something that I'd regret for the remainder of my life. I have a hard time trusting people. I have an even worse time letting them into my life. By marrying someone, I've done both, and I refuse to marry someone I don't love more than life itself. I'd snap, and it wouldn't be good for all three of us involved.

As much as I would like to say I would just walk out that probably wouldn't be the case. I have trust issues, and getting betrayed after letting someone in hasn't ended well in the past.