Thread: Had to see if it could be done.

Default Had to see if it could be done.

Well title says it all I had to see if I could get into the ExerSaucer Delux and I did. Tock a little work to rebuild it but I in it as I wright this. The draw back with it is ounce your in you can't do much. Unlike a walker were you can move around in it. But it is still fun. Another part of My on going baby of my baby toy collection.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Looks like you can fit in it pretty well. I have yet to find one of these types of baby seats I can squeeze into. Maybe one with a more rectangular opening that I could turn myself diagonally and get my hips through. I really don't want to go through the trouble of cutting one bigger and having to remake the attachments to hold the seat up.

Still trying to figure out how this girl squeezed herself into a baby walker - big baby - YouTube - she looks as big in the hips as me, at least.

Pramrider I can’t see how she got into that walker without doing a little cutting. That or she is very small. And what is keeping it from clapping with her in it? I have been looking at these walker s but I see a lot of cutting for me to get into it keeping in mind that my legs must between the seat and the base so baby can move around.
    I have been playing with a Safely First walker but it’s going to be some time before it will be a new toy to play with.
    For now I will be happy with my Evenflo ExerSaucer Delux I am sitting in it at this time good fun.

I'd love a baby walker but knowing me I'd get stuck still have bad memories of getting stuck in a baby swing, rugby player thighs that is lol

Be positive babyboyuk21 we can make it work just need to find the right walker.

its a shame the pic is only small and couldnt be enlarged but from what i can see.... looks good :-/ x