Thread: bambino bellissmo

Default bambino bellissmo

I just bought 2 cases of large bambino bellissimos thought i would share

That's a fair bit of money to put out, but with the 4th of July sale, it's the best time to. I don't really have the room to talk either. I bought a case of Tena Slip Maxis during their intro sale.

^^That's what I was going to say. We'll give your our addresses and you can send us two or three.

Funny, I just bought a sample pack of classico and a sample pack of bellissimos.

I personally love belissimos. I think I'm going to use the last of the money I had on a prepaid visa gift card on a sample pack of them. I bought a case a longish time ago, and I still have one left that I've been saving for a special time. The sample pack of classicos I got were a little disappointing just because I wish they were better lol

Quote Originally Posted by SevenDeuce View Post
    I personally love belissimos. I think I'm going to use the last of the money I had on a prepaid visa gift card on a sample pack of them. I bought a case a longish time ago, and I still have one left that I've been saving for a special time. The sample pack of classicos I got were a little disappointing just because I wish they were better lol
    i do love the classicos put they do leak on me the bellissimos im like leak already lol