Thread: Good plan for buying diapers.

Default Good plan for buying diapers.

Using advice from many people on this site, i thought a plan for buying diapers the first time. This is pretty much my plan, and most of these ideas i credit to other users here. So here's the idea:
    Wait till your parents are for sure going to be gone for a little while, and then leave to the store. Wear a hooded jacket, useful to avoid awkward experiences with cashiers. Make a fake list and make sure the cashier sees you have it. Buying candy or something else along with the diapers is really smart. It would also be better to have a bike to get home fast. An unused backback will work great, but you would have to leave it outside of the store for a minute. When you are there, look for the oldest cashier first. Then go get the diapers. Get something else with it and pull the money out of your pocket, not a wallet so they dont know its for you. If they have paper bags, definitely get one for them. If you brought a backpack, then thats even better. And try not to leave too quickly.
    So there you go. No advice on hiding them though. I used a few other peoples ideas and i hope they dont mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    Or just go in and buy them.
    Welcome to the game show which plan is simpler and easier! The rules are as follows.

1. store clerks don't care what you buy, they are working a pretty boring job and they just want to get paid and go home.
    2. diapers are diapers. We don't need to make a big deal out of them.

anyways the results are in!!!!

:: Drum Rolls :: We have decided a winner.... The winner is "Go in and buy the diapers and walk out!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Welcome to the game show which plan is simpler and easier! The rules are as follows.

1. store clerks don't care what you buy, they are working a pretty boring job and they just want to get paid and go home.
    2. diapers are diapers. We don't need to make a big deal out of them.

anyways the results are in!!!!

:: Drum Rolls :: We have decided a winner.... The winner is "Go in and buy the diapers and walk out!"
    Even I hate shopping and I know that. (I have only gone to the store 5 times this year to get something by myself.)

People need to not be paranoid.

Now I have the true plan that almost all the old members here use.

1 get your bike or car of left foot
    2go 1 mile to the store near there
    3 go in
    4 get cart or do not.
    5 get depends
    6 go to counter with no one in it
    7 pay the cashier or machine.
    8 pout them in your bag you left outside.
    Seriously that simple. No need to complicate things and possibly get arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperLover22893 View Post
    Using advice from many people on this site, i thought a plan for buying diapers the first time. This is pretty much my plan, and most of these ideas i credit to other users here. So here's the idea:
    Wait till your parents are for sure going to be gone for a little while, and then leave to the store. Wear a hooded jacket, useful to avoid awkward experiences with cashiers. Make a fake list and make sure the cashier sees you have it. Buying candy or something else along with the diapers is really smart. It would also be better to have a bike to get home fast. An unused backback will work great, but you would have to leave it outside of the store for a minute. When you are there, look for the oldest cashier first. Then go get the diapers. Get something else with it and pull the money out of your pocket, not a wallet so they dont know its for you. If they have paper bags, definitely get one for them. If you brought a backpack, then thats even better. And try not to leave too quickly.
    So there you go. No advice on hiding them though. I used a few other peoples ideas and i hope they dont mind.
    Be sure to attract attention to yourself by doing these things.

I knew it was too complicated. Oh well. I tried e.e sorry im still new here.

I always take in my backpack b/c it is very small and it is just like a woman having a purse. (sort of)

Just go in, and buy them...If you're afraid, then get a candy bar with them too or something...Don't go all out with a list...Use a backpack to sneak them past your parents if you want, or do what I do and leave them around back, and get them when you're inside (I do it at night though, so it's not all obvious)