Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just can't give them up!

Default I just can't give them up!

So i love my nappies and my AB stuff to. But nappies are the big thing i just can't go with out. The uk has not been kind to me as late so i may be moving in with my sister in australia for a year as she has a house out there. But i would have to give up my nappies i just don't know if i can do it. So is this love of wearing nappies getting in the way of life ?. Has any one been in the same dilemma ? or had to give up there nappies for some time and if so how did you get through it ? Any advice would be much appreciated. big hugs little leo.

ho for shore i can buy them out there. Its just living with my sister and her BF that's the problem

Huh are you close to your sister? If so then she should be as understanding as your mum. Personaly if you wouldnt mind saying why the uk hasnt been kind to you?

I just don't feel i fit in any wear in the uk i have one good friend no girl friend or boy friend my family is a dysfunctional one. The work side of things has been up and down and in 4 weeks i need a new job as there have given me my notes i don,t feel that there is any think here for me and my sister keeps telling me to come out. So i don't have to much to lose lol. I am close to my sister but i just don't know if i can tell her. I would like to but i just don't think i can and if it damages are friend ship then that would really upset me. It's sooooooooo! hard.

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    ho for shore i can buy them out there. Its just living with my sister and her BF that's the problem
    Two things:

1) Living without diapers for a year: well I couldn't do it as I'd wet myself none the less due to IC Issues.. - but with anything else that's "dear to me": I'd say don't let it control your life.

2) Logistics of getting them: now unless you sis lives somwhere VERY remote, I don't see a problem with you getting your diapers? (I mean get a backpack / duffle, go into town, buy diapers.)
    Alternatively look into cloth diapers, but just don't (or only when you know you're next in line with the washing machine) use them? (personally I don't really like cloth for many reasons, but hey... if nothing else).

I guess when you go over to live with your sister for an entire year or so, you're going to have your own room... so you'll have some privacy.
    Also you're 25 - so I guess you sister will respect your need for privacy as much as you will respect hers - so again, not an issue with diapers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    I just don't feel i fit in any wear in the uk i have one good friend no girl friend or boy friend my family is a dysfunctional one. The work side of things has been up and down and in 4 weeks i need a new job as there have given me my notes i don,t feel that there is any think here for me and my sister keeps telling me to come out. So i don't have to much to lose lol. I am close to my sister but i just don't know if i can tell her. I would like to but i just don't think i can and if it damages are friend ship then that would really upset me. It's sooooooooo! hard.
    hard times eh?

well you'll get over it ... just hang in there... maybe it's a good thing to go to australia for some time. Sometimes a bit of travelling, change of "scenery" helps you to focus.

About telling your sister: I wouldn't at first at least... go over and see how things go. if you're close it shouldn't be an issue, as long as you keep your diaper-wearing private (like not out in the open, or around her & her bf).

Thanks this was very help full info i have let this phobia of being with out nappies get the better of me i will have my own room 4 shore so will have some privacy just i'm just a i bit new to being around people and though of having to hide my nappies and wearing them scary's me. A change of "scenery would be nice for shore she is in Adderlaid so in a town so shod be able to get my hands on some adult nappies. again thank you for you help. hugs little leo

you're welcome

One thing about diapers you should never forget: they're just diapers they are not evil

I know how scary it can be though, as someone who has very little choice but to wear because of the ic issues, I have gotten used to wear them around people. and as long as you don't go with the thickest diaper and the tightest fitting pair of pants, no one will be any wiser.
    None the less, especially if this is a pleasure-only thing (DL/ABDL..) for you I would recomment a lot of moderation in this regard. Wear on your own, whatever and how often you want, but be a bit more careful around people - especially if you don't want them to know about your little secret.
    Keep in mind if you go for thick night time diapers, they will be visible under your average street wear (unless you wear really baggy stuff). but something meant for daytime use is pretty much invisible with the right choice of outfit over the diapers.
    Also wear boxer shorts, boxer briefs or underpants OVER the diaper - it helps to muffle the crinkle and if you wear your boxers a tad higher up on the waist, they will do a great job concealing the diaper when you have to bend over, or stand op from the couch with the t-shirt stickin to the back.

The other aspect even if you will eventually maybe tell your sister: be moderate... just because someone accepts it doesn't mean they like seeing it / being exposed to your diaper wearing all the time.
    My folks obviously know that I'm incontinent and thus wear protection... my girlfriend knows that I'm a DL too... all fine - but I don't walk around at home with just a (wet or not) diaper on... I try to make it as un-obvious as potentially possible.
    and it's appreciated.

On an entirely different note:
    I hope you find some rest & fresh energy over in australia!
    One thing you should bear in mind though, as harsh as it may be: running from problems will usually not solve them-.... you'll get a break, and as said before such a break / change of scenery can give you the strength you need to deal with stuff... but it won't make the crap go away.
    Trust me on this, I've tried it befor (running from problems by travelling to a remote place)... at one point your demons will catch up and get hold of you again, no matter where you "hide".
    Just make sure, that you use the time away "wisely" to figure out a couple of things, maybe find strategies for a "fresh start" etc... use the time to basically make yourself ready to fight the troubles.
    If you use that "warrior-like" mindset on your time away, it will be worthwhile and can bring the desired changing of the tides... if you however simply move away to avoid the problem, I can almost guarantee you that you'll be confronted by the same problems again.
    Just to say, you need to be clear (to yourself) about your motives and about how/why you do something.

Good luck!

Thank you. You are right and i really appreciate you taking the time. Its my time now to do what i need to do as i say one door closes and a new one will open. again i thank you.big hugs little leo

With any luck dude, coming to the land down under will give you a little bit of a different change. And from what I hear, although they're scarce, you CAN find some of them down here, heck I found a place here in Tasmania that sells Tena's, only problem is that it's on the other side of the state.

Aside from that however, like what everybody else has said so far, coming here will give you a sense of a fresh start, which considering your situation might be a good thing

In any case, good luck dude and if you do end up coming down here, I'll be sure to find you sometime....maybe xD