Thread: Hello, everyone

Smile Hello, everyone

Hello, I am an generally easy going a/dl. I am here because I want to find out more about diapers and regression. I am looking for stories, reviews and pics on the said topic. However I am also looking to be able to talk freely about them without being totally humiliated. I am also a gamer, and anime lover. And I love star wars, Harry Potter and comedies (Adam Sandler, Jeff Dunham and Gabriel Iglesias are at the top of my list). I have always loved nintendo. Though I also like other systems too. I have an interest in science as well.
    My Top 10s are:
    Video Game Franchises:
    1. Mario
    2. Donkey Kong
    3. Kirby
    4. Pokemon
    5. The Legend of Zelda
    6. Final Fantasy (just ordered my first one; game boy advance remake of vi)
    7. Metroid
    8. Castlevania (heard it's awesome and plan to get myself a game)
    9. Fire Emblem (same as above; I'll get both when I get a 3DS)
    10. Sin & Punishment (supposed to be epic, unfortunately, I need a Wii if I want to play it and currently, I can't afford it)

Anime/Manga Series:
    1. Bleach
    2. Naruto Shippuden (like a little better than Naruto because it has more action)
    3. Naruto
    4. MAR
    5. One Piece
    6. Buso Renkin
    7. Fairy Tail (plan to get my first set very soon)
    8. Dragon Ball Z Kai (same as above; I never got to see the original Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball GT saga as a kid)
    9. Kekkaishi
    10. Death Note

Anyways, I hope to become an active member and make some new friends (if that is allowed; I'm still a little confused about what not to add in my intro)

Thank You, AnimeFreak87

Welcome to the forums, you'll find archives of regression and diaper related reads on this site, as well as a warm community that's growing ^.^