Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how many of you have done this

Default how many of you have done this

Who here has made there own diapers. If so, tell how did you do it. If not, why havent you tried.

I have a few times. Most recently, I used one of my grandmas underpads and maxi pads. Yes that sounds rinky dink but i slept like a baby lol

Back before I bought my first pack, when I was in high school and living with my parents, I made my own a couple times when I knew I had the night alone.

What I did is took multiple (around 6 plastic shopping bags and cut them down the sides to make a diaper shape. I then stapled all the layers together to make the plastic outside. One time, I added runner bands to create elastic leak guards. It kinda worked.

Then I used A LOT of Bounty-like paper towel (like a roll. I know, a waste of money, I was/am a brat.) To make the absorbent layer and stapled that in place (but only to the first layer of shopping bag plastic to reduce leaks). I also used TP, but that doesn't have as performance as paper towel, sure is a lot more flexible though.

Then, I created a layer of kleenex for softness (and boy did that feel great!). I then duct taped the make-shift diaper on.

It was pretty awesome for never wearing a diaper before (that I remembered), but I wouldn't go back to it. It too much work and took so much time. Plus, the money in materials used make it pretty expensive. But hey, for a teen that was too scared to buy a pack of depends max protection, it worked pretty awesomely!

Unfortunately my access to diapers is pretty much nonexistent. So at night I wear a bath towel pinned together. If I want to wet, three maxi pads, with the backs of the top two torn open to allow the pee to pass through.

When I was little I tried using a sweatshirt tied from behind, pulled up front and the arms tied over the front to hold it. It kinda worked, but I was never dumb enough to actually try wetting it. My parents must have thought of me as a horn dog though, as I was using it for the thing which most boys that age did when sexually stimulated.... (Looking back I couldn't have been more than 4th or 5th grade)

When I was in middle school, I did try a few things. Most of the time it was just some toilet paper or a lot of paper towels. I also tried pads. Once I tried to make my own cloth kind of diaper with a lot of underwear on at once. To simulate the diaper feel, I would fold a towel round me and put underwear and sweat pants on top of that.
    I do not recommend doing any of those things. None worked well at all and were pretty hard to cover up. Making makeshift diapers is a bad idea in general, but if that is all you have, I guess it helps some.

Cherub

WhenI was little, I used to stuff a bed sheet into my underwear or a pillowcase or two. One time I got caught and my mom asked me what on earth I thought I was doing? I said I wasn't on earth. I told her I was playing 'space man, and thid was my space under wear so that's why it was so poufy. She bought it hook line and sinker

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin2341 View Post
    When I was little I tried using a sweatshirt tied from behind, pulled up front and the arms tied over the front to hold it. It kinda worked, but I was never dumb enough to actually try wetting it. My parents must have thought of me as a horn dog though, as I was using it for the thing which most boys that age did when sexually stimulated.... (Looking back I couldn't have been more than 4th or 5th grade)
    this reminded me of my first attempt at a makeshift for reasons of comforting and soothing. It actually wasn't that long ago, early January probably. At that time I was just discovering my ab side. One night I was feeling rather upset for some reason, and sat in bed with a flannel pajama top somewhat wrapped around me for a very crude diaper.

My first attempt was really cool. I made it out of bed sheets cotton and a fuffy bed cover. I couldnt really go in it but is was so think but sadly my mom hed my room shearched and they found all my stuff

Back In high school I made a medieval diaper out of several baby diapers and a plastic bag. But, as normal that didn't last long, nor had the authentic feel of a real diaper

My first makeshift diaper was a trash bag, some duct tape, and 5 pairs of tightie-whities. It worked well enough, not a lot of leaking, but it didn't compare to the real thing when I finally caved and bought some.