Thread: New Here!

Default New Here!

Hello,

I've been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember. I would categorize myself as both an AB/DL.

I've never really shared my interests with anyone in my day to day life but it is nice to know their is a community out there that understands where I am coming from.

Nice meeting you all.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPinkie View Post
    Hello,

I've been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember. I would categorize myself as both an AB/DL.

I've never really shared my interests with anyone in my day to day life but it is nice to know their is a community out there that understands where I am coming from.

Nice meeting you all.
    Welcome to the forums! I see we have another brony member. ^_^ Would you like to share anything else with us, like your hobbies and interests?

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hey there i'm little leo and welcome to the community. Im shore you will have lots of fun and things to chat about to people here. Do you have any hobbies or thing you like to do in your free time ? again welcome. hugs little leo

Hi LadyPinkie, nice to meet you!

Would you mind telling us of any hobbies or interests you have?

Enjoy the forum,

Hydra

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Welcome to the forums! I see we have another brony member. ^_^ Would you like to share anything else with us, like your hobbies and interests?

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    Hey there i'm little leo and welcome to the community. Im shore you will have lots of fun and things to chat about to people here. Do you have any hobbies or thing you like to do in your free time ? again welcome. hugs little leo
    Thank you for the warm welcome.

Right now my life is pretty consumed by work. I was just promoted so my focus has been there. However, when I'm not working crazy hours I enjoy reading. I am pretty voracious reader! I also love getting out and about. (Kind of the back to nature attitude.) I love hiking. I especially love the beach. I'm not really sure what else there is to share right now. I'm sure I will share more as I get to know everyone here.

Again thanks for the warm welcome!

PS - I do love MLP. Pinkie Pie is my absolute favorite.

Hi ladypinkie welcome to the community hope you find it welcoming here
    Congrats on your promotion by the way! What's your favourite book?

Quote Originally Posted by betabike View Post
    Hi ladypinkie welcome to the community hope you find it welcoming here
    Congrats on your promotion by the way! What's your favourite book?
    Hi betabike! Thanks for the congrats.

My favorite books is To Kill a Mockingbird. My favorite Children's book is The Giving Tree.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPinkie View Post
    Hello,

Nice meeting you all.
    Hi LadyPinkie,

Welcome to the site. I'm a brony too.

Hope to see you around.

Thanks for the welcome...looking forward to getting to know everyone here.