Thread: uh hi

Default uh hi

Hi eveyone I have a friend whos into this(I sometimes I take care of her), and I just don't know if im like that. I get these feelings to act like a baby sometimes and I don't know why!

Your a very lucky guy to have a baby girl to take care of sometimes. Most guys here would do anything for that. It would be a shame if you did not like being a daddy and she had no one to take care of her, but in that case just send her my way!

Nah I am just playing with you.

Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

A couple questions for you though...first, did you start having urges to act like a baby when you started babying this girl? or did it happen before you ever did that for her? Second, do you have urges to wear diapers?

If you continue to come to this community I promise you, that you will learn a crap load about yourself if you truely do enjoy babying someone, or being babied, or wearing diapers.

Hello and welcome. Glad you joined the site to support your friend.

A little smidgen more information would be wonderfull! Remember to keep an open mind about your friend and what she chooses to do. Anyway welcome mate glad to see someone coming here to support their friend.

Ohai, and welcome to ADISC, friend~
    You're lucky you have a baby girl to take care of, and she's lucky to have you :3
    As for wondering about the baby thing; don't worry about it, just go with what your heart tells you!
    Stop on by for a cup of tea sometime :3

I have gone in my sis's crib when she was born. I think there even stronger cuz of this and I think about diapers more. She seems to wanna try babying me too, so badly she even said that she'll force me. Maybe she's jokeing or wants to be right about me likeing it.

Indeed. Welcome to ADISC.

I are very fortunate to have a friend to diaper and take care of.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever tried participating in the baby-ness? You'd probably enjoy it, if you sometimes enjoy the baby stuff.

Welcome I'm the cute baby Lego who has a sinister plan to take over ADISC

As for the babying thing do it to see if you like it but at the slightest discomfort tell her to stop