Thread: What!?

goodnites101

Exclamation What!?

How are drynites/goodnites free samples packaged?? Is it discreet so no one would know it was diapers?

Based on my experience with samples in the past people will be able to guess if they feel the package and care enough. There is a chance that they package may be marked, because the company is generally dealing with a parent as opposed to the kid. The worst part about samples are that they generally arrive in a very wide time frame which can cause a LOT of stress as you are waiting for them.

Quote Originally Posted by goodnites101 View Post
    How are drynites/goodnites free samples packaged?? Is it discreet so no one would know it was diapers?
    When I've gotten them in the past, they were marked. Anyone that sees it, will know what is inside. The last sample pack I got, was for Underjams. The letter it came in looked like the package that they are sold in.

I would be very careful about ordering a sample if, you are worried about someone seeing it.

Yeah, they are marked. The only way to do it, would be to intercept the mail and that can be tricky and risky. Best of luck to you.

ATOMIC98

i have a female dog and when i order samples i say that i am buying them for the dog so she don't bleed all over the place & when it comes time for her to be in heat i just say oh i must have thrown them away works all the time

When I have ordered Goodnites samples in the past, they have come in a small plain white box just big enough to fit the pant inside. Actually, all Kimberly-Clark samples I've ordered have come that way. Pampers products always come in colorful clearly marked packages though.